England vs Iceland - Euro 2016: Last 16 - 27/06/16

Carrol should have been f*cking selected, best hold up and header we got in England and he would have had a field day against these teams - sterling, rashford, Vardy etc. How many similar players do we need.

Purely because you have to have so many homegrown in your squad. FFS I bet you could get me for £50 quid

It comes down to our great nation building up every young talented player from the age of 17 to be the dogs bollocks,only to start the vitriole and hatemongering at the next national tournament,with the exception of a very select few who play/played for the sky 4.

I would rather we gave the lads in our Eds the odd game than spend ludicrous sums of money for players to just meet a quota, and I think after this summer we may see fewer clubs spending big money for the english lads.

Carrol should have been f*cking selected, best hold up and header we got in England and he would have had a field day against these teams - sterling, rashford, Vardy etc. How many similar players do we need.
This is the issue we picked guys on names and who Roy thought earnt it but we didn't look to what fitted better. The fact we had nobody who could realistically be a problem in the box.

Overall the whole team were just a bad fit to how they play for their clubs.

100% in qualifying then takes the decision to move Shrek to midfield. Someone with no real experience of playing there in a tournament of this magnitude! It's beyond negligence, it's self-sabotage.
Yep
.but you gotta fit Wayne rubesch in somewhere.for he is the captain of mighty man u.
Not had a good game for over two years,shags grannies and turns up for training pissed (sorry,nasty ankle injury)
Anyone with a football brain could see woys plan was to fit the 300k a week former striker into his team ..somewhere
And what a disaster that turned out to be.
It's a Fucking disgrace that a national team is picked on whose agents the players have and don't ask what woys background sideline financial interests are..was his mind really on the tournament or lining his own corrupt pocket.
Wayne rubesch should have been nowhere near that tournament( when utd went to Chelsea two years ago and produced a 30 man passing move which ended with the ball being presented to shrek on the 6 yard line with an open goal...and he missed it,anybody with a football brain could see he was finished) England needed a captain to inspire the younger players,take a bit of pressure off them....but when our backs were against the wall,when we really needed some inspiration,woy brings his captain off the field of play.
Beggars belief.

sooner we realise spurs are behind this england failure the better- clyne a better right back by miles- rose is a cock - dier is a joke,hasnt even got a football brain, alli is just glorified div one player and harry kane dont get me started. we have been hoodwinked and its the fans who have suffered out there.

England are you listening William
Shakespeare , winston Churchill, David Cameron, Alan shearer, Wayne Rooney, tesco, Morrisons, Asda and sainsburys, your boys took on hell of a beating.

5 spurs players in the starting line up again and we wonder why we got knocked out by Iceland. Isn't it obvious. No productivity

Thank god the media's "Roy of the Rovers" golden boy (Rashford) didn't produce the goods. Why Hodgson sent him on is beyond my comprehension. England needed some creativity not yet another strikes. We ended with Kane, Vardy, Sturridge and Rashford - who was supposed to produce the killer pass to open up the defence - certainly not Wooney as he is well past it and should have been warming a bench somewhere other than France.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.