England vs Nigeria - Sat 2nd June

I think you will go further than people think. I think you forget how good some of the English players are and if everything clicks they could surprise you. The City and Spurs among others are all capable of playing good football. I understand it's totally different because it was a novelty for Wales but what a summer we had the whole country was living it and we had championship players playing. Our players had nothing to lose though and I don't think I read one negative article all competition and the Welsh FA did a great job of involving everyone. Maybe if the team and fans could shake off the past and think Fuck it it might take the weight off the player and let them just go for it. I didn't think England played badly last night let's not forget it was a friendly just before a world cup no one wanted to get injured. I really hope England can cause an upset and do well. Enjoy it you miserable bastards ;)

I think you're forgetting our media input. These are the fuckers that stir it all up and set the bar for us.

I think you're forgetting our media input. These are the fuckers that stir it all up and set the bar for us.
True but we all know half of them are don't know their arse from their elbow. The Sterling crap has shown fans aren't listening to them and know what they are doing before a tournament so maybe everyone will bypass their bullshit. I really hope the players do well and the fans enjoy it. As a Welsh person I pray I won't get struck by lightening for saying this but I'm supporting them all the way ;)

It pains me to say it but I think Lingard is a good player. Meanwhile Young looked out of his depth. He cut onto his right foot every time and lumped the ball into the box in a forlorn search for Lukaku!

How the hell anyone can think Young is a better left back than Bertrand I'll never know!

It would be great if England go pretty far and sterling has a brilliant tournament, then as the journos change their tune and are creaming themselves trying to get interviews he tells them all to fuck off

I just pray that come the tournament, Henderson is nowhere near the starting line up. I’d tolerate Lingard ahead of him. Dier seems to be the choice for the holding role but I’d like to see Loftus-Cheek there. He’s a big lad who can play. Dier is pretty shit.

It pains me to say it but I think Lingard is a good player. Meanwhile Young looked out of his depth. He cut onto his right foot every time and lumped the ball into the box in a forlorn search for Lukaku!

What is the point of playing right-footed Tom fucking Daley at left wing-back when Fab is perfectly capable of doing that job if Southgate didn’t think Rose was fit enough?

It would be great if England go pretty far and sterling has a brilliant tournament, then as the journos change their tune and are creaming themselves trying to get interviews he tells them all to fuck off

Remember Mario refusing to answer a question from the scum journalist?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.