England Vs Poland - Match Thread

Well England had the 8th best record of all the 53 European countries, so they should be OK for the Round of 16 in Brazil at the very least.

Oh... and that win tonight gives Roy Hodgson the best statistical record of any England manager since 1872.

Well, at least Ukraine didn`t qualify automatically and that's only good point in that :)
For us those qualifiers are only good to be forgotten.
Time for new opening and new chapter. Hopefully.
Congrats to you guys, or for those who bother actually. BTW it`s a shame so much football fans in England don't give a duck aboot national team in my opinion...
Girls in Rio are already waiting for some cumberland sausage I belive ;)

Never mind the football...! There's a guy I know who has a company in Brazil,says the women are stunning and very enthusiastic.

Also women outnumber men 2-1 so not enough guys to go around.....which explains why he's pulled one .Hes got aface like a bashed crab.

He climbed out of bed one day and went to straighten the duvet and she said" never do that ,men do not look manly doing housework, that is our job".

Now that sentiment cannot be argued with.

UltraPoland said:
Well, at least Ukraine didn`t qualify automatically and that's only good point in that :)
For us those qualifiers are only good to be forgotten.
Time for new opening and new chapter. Hopefully.
Congrats to you guys, or for those who bother actually. BTW it`s a shame so much football fans in England don't give a duck aboot national team in my opinion...
Girls in Rio are already waiting for some cumberland sausage I belive ;)
cheers mate, don't diss Ukraine though, some of us have heritage from that country :) Those Rio girls can expect some pork belly next year.

A few observations.

Great ball from Jimmy for the second goal.
Why can't Joe find his City team-mates like he can his England ones?
Sturbridge is greedy in more ways than one.
Danny Wellshite is...well, shite.

Good game of football tonight England were a far better side on the night than Poland and that's why we'll be at the World Cup Finals, it's never quite the same without England being there we may not win it but if we find a goal scorer who knows at least it makes watching exciting. Come on England

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
City Raider said:
lol bbc said Wiltshire passed to Gerrard, terry butcher said lampard - never known a player get so little recognition than milner

does it really matter ??? england qualified thats good enough for me :)
It does to a certain extent. We, as City fans, who see Milner week in week out, know what a good player he is. Whenever he gets mentioned from an England point of view, it's always associated with negative play, and with going out not to lose rather than to win. This now seems to be the general view of most pundits and England fans and in my opinion is completely wrong. He's always done whatever's been asked him (and a lot of the time this means covering for Kyle Walker's defensive inadequacies). When he is given the freedom to go forward more, he often creates good chances but he rarely gets the credit he deserves. I think Hodgson realises what a good player he is but there seems to be pressure for him not to start him because of the negativity implications.

On the funny side:
1393021_630667523652136_637261267_n.jpg

Waldemar Fornalik
First Pole who came to England to lose his job.
:)

Just watched 1st half from recording. Great to see flares during the anthem! Fabulous. Not an frequent sight at Wembley as well.

we played ok tonight,we're proving to be hard to beat which is good,harder tests ahead in brazil obv,prob q/finals at best?,belgium my tip to win it,go vinny!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.