England vs Poland | Weds 31st March

And they're both right. It was a complete mishit. Stones should have dealt with it better but it was a terrible pass
Yep, you'd expect Stones to be able to handle that situation and know not to fuck about too much in front of his own goal. Nobody was open for a short pass other than Pope who had just fucked up a pass, which for me is why he held onto the ball too long. He should have just kicked it long, especially with that scoreline.

ITV can fuck off. Stones made one fucking mistake, caused by having a shit pass to deal with and they are making out he is going to crumble. I hope we go on to win fucking everything and Stones gives them a big fuck you next time they interview him.

every media will bang on about it.
Negativity sells and they know people lap it up.
It’s probably why we have a nation so anti England every game.

every media will bang on about it.
Negativity sells and they know people lap it up.
It’s probably why we have a nation so anti England every game.

It’s disgraceful mate, regardless of it being a City player our own media should at least be supporting the country and not trying to knock the confidence of the best defender we have.

england are still not good enough ?
yes got some good young players but the manager and coaches are well out of their depth

come the tournament football and it gets tight you need big players to dig you out of a hole
england have not got a KDB or D.silva. the truth is corners and free kicks is our greatest weapon plus kane from the spot. the creativity in midfield is poor and i feel sorry for foden should be down the middle not stuck out wide ?

Foden, Rashford, Sterling, Mount, Grealish , we have a quality bunch that are creative. It’s tough to break teams down that sit so deep - Poland are tough to breakdown. But we did.

we’re good enough for sure. But to win a tournament is a massive ask.

I thought all our lads played well tonight
No injuries, roll on Saturday let's get this league wrapped up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.