England vs Poland | Weds 31st March

It’s disgraceful mate, regardless of it being a City player our own media should at least be supporting the country and not trying to knock the confidence of the best defender we have.

totally agree. Been going on for years. They know it works because so many have a club tribal mentality - if Kane misses a open goal in the dying minutes he will be vilified by the media and everyone except spurs fans. Would love it to change as true support from media and fans could get us over the line to win a tournament

Some bellend on my mates fb has just commented “Stones can’t be trusted and Foden isn’t strong enough, should be replaced by Rashford”.. I wonder who that weapon supports

Foden is lost in this setup like he played against Albania and tonight. I would prefer him not to be in the first eleven, than playing like what he was asked to do in the last two games. And less said about Stones treatment in the media in the following days the better.

It’s disgraceful mate, regardless of it being a City player our own media should at least be supporting the country and not trying to knock the confidence of the best defender we have.
It's engrained in our culture to build someone up and then knock them down savagely. Not just sport but in every walk of life.

We can't allow people to move upwards out of their natural station in life and lead by example. Next thing you know is that everybody will think they can overturn the natural order. Know your place.

If we're not careful, the whole class system would be at risk.

Foden, Rashford, Sterling, Mount, Grealish , we have a quality bunch that are creative. It’s tough to break teams down that sit so deep - Poland are tough to breakdown. But we did.

we’re good enough for sure. But to win a tournament is a massive ask.
I agree. Plenty of creativity. City fans know it's hard to break a well organised defence. Sometimes you have to rely on set pieces and fortunately England are good at that. By the way, I thought Rice had a good game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.