England vs Portugal - 02/06/16

Portugal look absolute gash as well.

Dare I say a poor mans Wales?
They have the most negative manager around. All qualifying they've played nothing but negative football with footballing pensioners, it's like a parody of a Mourinho team, dreadful. Made all the worse by all the young talent they have available, yet he still picks a team mainly of players in their 30's who've repeatedly failed at international level.

Hodgson should be sent to Switzerland and put out of his misery. Dinosaur who just reverts back to his shit tactics, play players who have had fantastic seasons completely out of position apart from your shit ginger rug head captain. Fucking useless ****.

I was listening to talk sport commentary and the commentator said that it was a great cross by Danny Rose with his weaker foot

Fuck off hoddle - like a spurs love in.

Nope, had to turn it off.

Sterling played a cracking little ball through, and commentator says 'asking a lot Rose'

Then does a Cruyff turn and runs on through to get a cross in, and commentator says fuck all.

Chases back to close down their country get attack and commentator waxes lyrical about full back chasing back.

Fuck off.

No mention of the good work by sterling by hoddle. Disgraceful.

Sterling great cross, not a mention of how good it is.

Hoddle the **** still won't praise Sterling.

I got so fucking annoyed listening to that commentary. Hoddle is an utter ****, he praises the slightest thing any player with a Spurs connection does and either played down or didn't mention anything good that Sterling did. The cunts couldn't even praise him when he got the assist.
Loved the bit about it being another sell out Wembley crowd just as the camera panned to huge blocks of empty seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.