England wasting one of the most talented squads ever assembled on Southgate

World class has lost its meaning if we are throwing Rice in. Jesus wept.
Sounds like you’re ready to present on Talksport.

Is X really world class? I think not, but my co-host says he is.

We’re taking calls for the next 4 hours from you lot out there to shout your opinion at us and mention players from your teams that are better.

But in the meantime, here’s some words from our sponsors, Hedghog buttergushes and the company that tells the devil to deice your car.

We always big up our domestic hero‘s. When you look at those from the past that we thought were world class: Gerard, lampard, scholes, owen, Lineker, Gasgoine, hoddle etc etc - actually, compared to teams we eventually went out to, they just weren’t good enough.
For me that was England's best most talented squad since 1966.
Why they didn't win anything is like asking why City kept failing to win the CL till last year.

Sounds like you’re ready to present on Talksport.

Is X really world class? I think not, but my co-host says he is.

We’re taking calls for the next 4 hours from you lot out there to shout your opinion at us and mention players from your teams that are better.

But in the meantime, here’s some words from our sponsors, Hedghog buttergushes and the company that tells the devil to deice your car.
He’s allowed to decide who and what constitutes world class and I’m allowed to disagree.
No biggie.

One of first names on team sheets for England nowadays and Arsenal paid £100 mill. Having watched Rice many times I would certainly put him in that bracket.
Rice is a decent player but no way is he world class..if you say he's world class because Arselona paid £100m..does that mean Antony at the swamp must be verging on world class too???

Like I said, lost its meaning. He’s in that exclusive bracket alongside Maguire, Henderson and Pickford who are also first names on the scoresheet.
Not sure transfer fee tells you anything more than transfer fees being up the wall.

Well it’s all opinions, can easily just scoff at anyone mentioning a player as world class and say it’s lost its meaning.

Well it’s all opinions, can easily just scoff at anyone mentioning a player as world class and say it’s lost its meaning.
We can when we are deciding a very good player who is yet to prove themselves properly consistently at the top level us touted as world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.