England wasting one of the most talented squads ever assembled on Southgate

I’d include KDB, Rice, Odegaard, Paqueta, Casemiro , perhaps Caicedo, Guimares and Bernardo Silva also
Well if I had said the City players you would say I'm biased...you must be joking regarding Casemiro ..he was great at times but he's finished at the top level .Odegaard looks very good but needs to do it over a longer period as do Paqueta Caicedo and Guimares

I’d include KDB, Rice, Odegaard, Paqueta, Casemiro , perhaps Caicedo, Guimares and Bernardo Silva also
From those, only KDB and Bernardo. Big performances against the biggest teams on the biggest stage for a sustained period. I think you look at Rice like we used to look at Kevin Horlock.

Certainly was at Madrid and helped them win the lot also for Brazil (captain) over the years.

Thought he was the only one carrying Man U at times last season, suppose getting on a bit and injuries taking toll so fair enough to take him out that list.
Not to mention being a fat ****

Yes, as I say. The biggest performances in the biggest matches against the best teams over a long period.
I’ve had a season ticket for almost twice as long as you, first game against West Ham in 1969. Hammers team included Hurst, Peters , Lampard and Redknapp so I’ve seen a player or two. Rice, compared to Rodri, is a plodder. Sorry to be so blunt but he will never be a world class player as long as he has a hole in his arse. World class players win matches, he doesn’t.
Congratulations on screwing Arsenal for £100m.

Last edited:
Barry was often utter garbage in an England shirt. Gave one of the worst individual performances I've seen when we lost to Germany 4-1 in that game where Lampard wasn't given a clear goal. He looked like he was running through treacle and with his feet bound together.
A lot more than Barry were hopeless that day.Barry made the mistake of getting injured at the end of the season and did everything to get to some sort of fitness for the finals.
Rooney,Lampard and Gerrard again shite at international level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.