Enjoy the anniversary - one year on - 23rd October 2011

My fave moment of the season until the last kick.

This game was my day in the sun and very surreal. I left the studio and had no one to celebrate with. I got to Heathrow and still had no one to talk footy with. My phone was dead and I flew back to Manchester and landed at the airport with no one to jump up and down with. Got home and turned my phone on and logged onto Bluemoon but the day passed me by in terms of being with fellow blues.

To be fair I wouldn't have changed it for the world.
Still suprised no Rags have tried to hit me one but I'm not complaining

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoDCkCDfzU&feature=plcp[/youtube]

I dont want to sound like a miserable bastard but we shouldnt be dining out on this for too long like we did with the 5-1. I said at the time it counts for nothing if we dont win the league. It just reaffirms their stance that we're obsessed with them. Tbh it never crossed my mind that it was 12 months ago to the day and i dont see the relevance of it given the manor we won the league. Give me charlton 85, bradford 89 and gillingham 99 over that game. Thrown in the 2011 cup final as well.

We shouldn't be dining out on this for too long? Serious?!?!

We should dine out on this for the rest of our lives. We humiliated them and then won the league on goal difference. Never forget if we'd have only won 1-0 that day, we'd have finished second

01282 said:
I dont want to sound like a miserable bastard but we shouldnt be dining out on this for too long like we did with the 5-1. I said at the time it counts for nothing if we dont win the league. It just reaffirms their stance that we're obsessed with them. Tbh it never crossed my mind that it was 12 months ago to the day and i dont see the relevance of it given the manor we won the league. Give me charlton 85, bradford 89 and gillingham 99 over that game. Thrown in the 2011 cup final as well.
...rite bundle of laffs you mate

Most teams were goin Old Trafford n' simply bendin over, United were also nickin 1 nils n' points from draws on the road here there n' everywhere untill we showed up in their own back yard to give em a rite friggin lesson of how to play association football ...memorable exhibition of utmost grandeur.

01282 said:
Get over yourself!

01282 said:

You don't want sound like a what? I've been dining out on it all day.

jimharri said:
Exactly 1 year ago, to the minute;

6aha3u3e.jpg

Look at the bloke bottom left hand corner in the black track suit top and blue band across the chest...

He's my son's JFC team's football coach.. season ticket at the swamp.. wife is a BLUE !!!

He sought sanctuary after the game at the Trev in Chorlton

We gave him dog's abuse !! (Not least for the mufti top!!) TBF he took it like a man !!

avunuvaz.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.