Enjoy the anniversary - one year on - 23rd October 2011

xzbit04 said:
Ill just quote this beauty from a bloke on mancityfans

"Let us all remember that one year ago tomorrow (23/10/12) a devastating earthquake caused 60,000 people to flee for their lives in the Stretford district of Salford.
The earthquake measured 6.1 on the Richter scale and residents in the Home Counties are still coming to terms with the devastation.
So at 3.00pm let’s all join together for 6 minutes of laughter to mark the occasion and show our respect!!!"

Posted this to my FB page, now awaiting for the "Armchair rag commandos" to respond with their quick wit & repartee.

No6 said:
Email to all reds at work:

Subject: 1:45PM, 23rd October 2011

Body:

0 - 1

article-2052949-0E81FF2A00000578-718_468x286.jpg

(5 more lined up. Each sent at the corresponding times of the six, yes six, goals. Petty, yet satisfying)

Top left of this picture behind the goal looks like the woman from Sunderland on the last day would be piss funny if it was.

Happy Anniversary everyone it was indeed one of my favourite away days

citychad64 said:
Rememberance day, please take a minute to remember that 1 year ago today a devastating earthquake caused over 60,000 people to flee for their lives in the Stretford district of Salford. The quake measured 6 -1 on the richter scale and residents in the home counties are still comming to terms with the devastation. At 3pm today show our respect and get together for six minutes of laughter
Nice and sarcastic love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The owner of my local (Dipper) has agreed for me to plug in my USB (Thanks Mr_Mancini) and show the full game at FT of the rags CL game. Place will be packed, well not for too long! Got me big blue "SIX IN THE CITY" banner ready & all. Can't wait! Stick it to em blues!

jimharri said:
[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/jC7Vn.jpg[/bigimg]

My favourite image from last season, Mancini's sex face. It just sums up the mood of the day for everyone connected to the club; pure, unadulterated, joy.

Have given it out to a couple of rags today and all I've got back are references to how many trophies they've won. Pointing out that they're sounding more like scousers talking about their 'istree every day has been pretty effective so far!

My e-mail simply saying Happy Anniversary with a picture of a Sick Swan was met with silence - the only one to respond wasnt in the office today - I think all the others had a meeting to work out what I was on about and then decided to ignore me all day.
How it must hurt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.