Enjoy your Napoli Trip

having read this post i will most certainly look for a port area hotel, if anyone has any names of hotels in the area i'd be grateful, being bussed back there seems fine, being bussed to the station and having to fend for oneself in a thoroughly dodgy area sounds risky to me, anyone know names of hotels near port area pick up/drop off point?

primemutton said:
having read this post i will most certainly look for a port area hotel, if anyone has any names of hotels in the area i'd be grateful, being bussed back there seems fine, being bussed to the station and having to fend for oneself in a thoroughly dodgy area sounds risky to me, anyone know names of hotels near port area pick up/drop off point?

We are in the San Marco Hotel on Piazza Municipio, near the port area.
Nothing flash, just a small reasonable 3 star hotel for about £70 a room with breakfast.

cheers to pete and the other napoli fans for all your info. Im driving there from rome and will get into naples for monday where ill be staying, should i drive to near the ground or catch the bus layed on for us. Im going to be driving back to rome straight after the game.

Thanks to Pete and Napoli7 for the great posts and replies. Your posts have put the minds of our group at rest a little.

We’re on the Ryanair flights out of Manchester to Rome on the Monday morning. Having 24 hours in Rome and then getting to Naples on the day of the game and only having just under 24 hours in Naples.

If anyone fancies meeting in Roma on Monday night put a post on here and we can maybe meet up for a few beers.

I think Pete invited us to bring flares with us to put in a show. Where can you buy them in the Naples or Rome? Also will we be able to get them into the stadium?

When we went to Juve last year we were searched very well. They even took lighters off us on the way in through very very strict security.

Finally just looked at BBC weather and it’s showing 28 degrees in Naples on Monday. I’m sure it will cool significantly at night. But it can’t be anything like the -14 in Turin last season.

TheGhost said:
Finally just looked at BBC weather and it’s showing 28 degrees in Naples on Monday. I’m sure it will cool significantly at night. But it can’t be anything like the -14 in Turin last season.

I'd better pack my shorts.

I'd like to thank all the people for the tips & advice on going to Naples too. Very useful information.

Juan King said:
TheGhost said:

I'd better pack my shorts.

I'd like to thank all the people for the tips & advice on going to Naples too. Very useful information.

Think you have looked at the wrong Naples! The one showing 28deg is in Florida. The one where we are going in Italy is 16deg day and 6deg at night!

Sorry to put a downer on things!!!!

Damn you're rigtht I was looking at the one in Florida. Oh well, still better than South Yorkshire right now.

Really confused now...had read (possibly on consulate site) that there would also be away supporter shuttle to and from ground via central station. the OS info though only mentions port area.
Would be really helpful Pete if you could advise likelihood of getting taxis back to Central Satation hotels from port at past 11:30pm.
Cheers

Whitworth Park said:
Hi Pete , that for the great info, but we are staying in Sorrento, arrive the
day before the game and the plan was to go to Capri day one and go to
Pompei day two.
We would therefore miss out on Naples and we get bussed to the Port just before the game.
Seems a great shame after what I have read on your posts, so thinking
of maybe missing Capri and coming inot Naples.
Are the trains OK from Sorrento to Naples and Pompei and given the limited time what would you suggest.
Understand we will be in Sorrento about noon.
Cheers

If you are in sorrento eat in the lanterna(could be spelt wrong),there are two and both are amazing.

There's a small shop up near the hotel bel air that sells the nicest Spumante for €3,nicer than the best champagnes!

Capri is fucking pricey!stay away from the main square,€24 for 2 cans of coke!

Can't remember the name of it but there's a restaurant in Capri with photos of jay z,beyonce,Stallone eating there.eat here!it is seriously good.

Sorrento is by far the best way to do this trip.

Oh btw do not,and I really mean do not eat,drink or enter the English inn.its fucking filthy,food is rank and cooked by a gypsy that hasn't washed in a year,and served by a gay serial killer.

MEN syas we have only sold 800 tickets. Thought we would have sold more than that to be honest.

The shithouses on Sad Cafe are at it again. They have a specific thread on our Napoli ticket sales and writing how they hope we come back with injuries!

T*ats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.