Enjoy your Napoli Trip

when i got my tickets yesterday the woman said there was 150 left<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:40 pm --<br /><br />when i got my tickets yesterday the woman said there was 150 left

pete1201 said:
I don't think there will be a problem as no doubt there will be a huge police prescence at your drop off points. Also this square is a wash with taxis so its worth getting one if your hotel is not in view of the police...This area is most dangerous in the lead up to the match...the night before being the worst time....although 2 Bayern fans were attacked near the stadium on matchday. just be careful...but not paranoid...remember the Germans had a great time as did the liverpool fans...its just a few that were caught out in the wrong area...but most of you are now well aware of possible flashpoints and will act accordingly.
As an analogy...if you were going to Millwall you would take a drink at Waterloo or maybe Covent Garden...you wouldn't have a drink down The Old kent Road...You're all street savvy in England so you just gotta take this outlook to Napoli. Have a great time.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYrjYDpHbTg[/youtube]
Thanks for all your advice and to all others
If we get on the planned buses as suggested we will get to ground early, is there bars at the ground area we could drink "real" beer or could we take tins to drink around the stadium area?
Cheers

Alright everyone,

I'm flying out Saturday (making a mini break out of it).

Would it be advisable/viable to go to Napoli V Lazio on Saturday night?

I'm planning on going to Mt Vesuvius/Pompeii on the Sunday.

Is there decent bars/clubs to go to on Saturday/Sunday night?

Will meet up with City lot Mon and Tues, fly back midday Wed.

Can't wait for this one, leaving on Monday and getting the train down from London to Paris, then the overnight from Paris to Rome, arriving in Naples on Tuesday morning, made an adventure out of it.

@ Kippaxkid...parking around the stadium will be a nightmare...people arrive hours before kickoff....and 2 hours before kick off both Curvas and the distinti will be full...as will every car space in Fuorigrotta!!!

@CTIDBluemooner...Taxis from port to Garibaldi after the game...lots of scousers complained about the lack of taxis after the game. This could be because most of them were in hotels in that area, and demand outsripped supply...I'm not sure on this one. I would have thought with the huge cruiseliners that there would be taxis there though

@Baldy.....Not adviseable at all to go to the bars around the ground. If you come in on the shuttle I'm sure you will be shown directly into the ground.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 pm --<br /><br />I'll be keeping an eye on you lot....hehehehehe

cityticket.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.