Enjoy your Napoli Trip

Juan King said:
bainy said:
Thanks Pete, great info....however guess where our hotel is!!!!

"Try and avoid the area around Piazza Garribaldi unless you are getting a train"

50 yards from the train station!!!!

We're staying near there too mate. I think there will be a fair few blues round there as that is where a lot of the cheapish hotels seem to be.

How cheap is cheap?

I'm paying 55 euros in a decent area, Via San Tommaso d'Aquino, why risk a few quid less?

Juan King said:
bainy said:

"Try and avoid the area around Piazza Garribaldi unless you are getting a train"

We're staying near there too mate. I think there will be a fair few blues round there as that is where a lot of the cheapish hotels seem to be.

Were in europa hotel...what about you mate?

bainy said:
Juan King said:
bainy said:

Same. I'm sure it was recommended by the OSC.

@Bilbo it was a similar price to your hotel.

Juan King said:
bainy said:
Juan King said:

Same[/quote]

Lol
Thats about 10 blues staying there then!
i booked it cos it was near the station and were travelling on train from rome.. didnt think about the area just location.

bainy said:
Juan King said:
bainy said:

Same[/quote]

Lol
i booked it cos it was near the station and were travelling on train from rome.. didnt think about the area just location.

There will be loads of blues round staying round there. I think it will be OK.

I'm more worried about the mention of a potential booze ban on matchdays than getting in bother to be honest.

@pete

Thanks for your post. I lived in Milano for half a year in 1989 and e.g. made a holiday to there a year later sleeping not in the hostel but meeting a lot people from a lot other countries and sleeping in the park in the nights.

It was great times for me and your lines just reminded me a lot of things I experienced there.

I think that you still find public toilets like the following in Napoli. I never saw any of this elsewhere.

italian-toilet1.jpg

They come as a surprise when you never really have seen something like this before...

Juan King said:
bainy said:

Same[/quote]

Lol

There will be loads of blues round staying round there. I think it will be OK.

I'm more worried about the mention of a potential booze ban on matchdays than getting in bother to be honest.

Me too pal.
if they ban the booze they will have to shut the red light area as well..cant see that happening.
Cant wait for this trip.

Fuck i really want to go to this now.

I went to Naples about 7 years ago for a day from sorrento and came out at the main train station it was like HELL then got to the good bits then turned a corner and there was a demonstration going on.

The traffic is some thing you can't explain unless you see it for your self i thought the french where mad driving in paris but this lot look like they got their license from a kinder egg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.