Enjoy your Napoli Trip

Cost of living in Napoli...although the poorest of the 4 major cities of Italy Napoli is the most expensive. You have to understand that the the locals pay extra taxes, to the Camarra.

Beer drinking is usually done at tables as they have a caffe approach to life so the 2 tier pricing doesn't work. Me and my mate paid 9 euros for 2 large beers in Spaccanapoli...although the same beer in a restaurant is much cheaper and you can see the price on the menu.

I have never seen a pub in Napoli although they do have bars...usually very small where you can stand at the bar. The locals usually drink aperitivo type drinks if its not coffee,, but I'm sure they will do beer as well. But I imagine that a dozen of you would drink all their beer in an hour. It's just not a pub type city like Munich.

Perhaps googling 'pubs in Napoli' may help you find out if there is such a place near your hotel.

One further thing the port area has no aesthetic qualities at all unless you like looking at big ships. I suggested staying in the P. Municipio area merely for the closeness of the coach to the ground. Via Toledo is only minutes away and you should use this area.

I reiterate again many caffes do not display tariffs.........so ask the barman before you drink what a beer costs...it just might persuade you to move on.

CtidBlueMooner said:
2 NorthEast Blues staying at Europa too. We should have a rollcall and sort a minibus there and back !!
Sounds good, however there are 2 hotel europa!! 1 near station, 1 near port.
we,re staying near station and will happily meat up!!

me and 5 mates are stayin there aswell, cant wait for this 1 heard the red light district is there , result haaaa, went villareal was class but think this 1 is going to be better

Just looking at getting over there by oneself - can anyone advise where best to fly too, where best from and prices people are paying please?

m35 blue68 said:
Just looking at getting over there by oneself - can anyone advise where best to fly too, where best from and prices people are paying please?

If you're living in the north the best option is probably Manc to Rome and then the slow train to Naples, should work out at about £90-£100 for flights and €20-odd for the train.

Direct flights to Naples are from either Gatwick or Stansted and currently are about £150-£170.

Check out Skyscanner or Expedia for the latest deals.

were flyin out to rome from liverpool then back to manchester with ryanair for return of 50 quid and then stayin at grand europa near the train station, cant wait

blackastrasal said:
watch ya butts they stab there for some reason as far as i have heard

isn't it something like a stabbing in the upper portion of the body is attempted murder whilst waist and below is aggravated assault?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.