Enjoy your Napoli Trip

Hi all,

Could anyone going to the match do me a huge favour? I need a couple of match programmes, and if anyone could pick 2 up for me I would be hugely grateful. Can pick them up from a home game or pay for postage (and the programmes themselves obviously) this is for a huge collection, and unfortunately I can't get to the game myself due to work commitments.

Thanks in advance

@Mannie1 No such luck....they have never heard of match day programmes here!!! They do hand out a sort of football freebie outside the stadium and also a newspaper type thing....these get used to cover the dirty seats!!!

Bilboblue said:
are there 2 airports in Naples?
Do the EasyJet flights land at the same one as say the British Airways flights?
Yes mate only 1 airport called Capodicchino (Naples International)...we all land in the same place even the Sorrento boys!!!

pete1201 said:
Bilboblue said:
are there 2 airports in Naples?
Do the EasyJet flights land at the same one as say the British Airways flights?
Yes mate only 1 airport called Capodicchino (Naples International)...we all land in the same place even the Sorrento boys!!!

The font of all knowledge, you're a star, thanks again Pete!

Just watched those traffic vids. Bloody hell I thought the traffic in Paris was mad but these are crazy. I'm not going but I think I'd be more worried about getting knocked down on a pedestrian crossing than getting stabbed in the butt.

robsta said:
Just watched those traffic vids. Bloody hell I thought the traffic in Paris was mad but these are crazy. I'm not going but I think I'd be more worried about getting knocked down on a pedestrian crossing than getting stabbed in the butt.

Just do not cross the street when it is green - at red it is ok ;) And the cars will stop when you are on the street. Just looks dangerous.

What I do not understand... - you do not go to Naples to drink beer, or?

Italy is old cities and the beach and big bottles of wine...

2 of us flying out from Gatwick at 7.55am on 22nd to Naples and flying back 12.15pm on 23rd.
Have space for 3 in my car if anyone is on the same flights and wants to share the traveling costs.
Will be leaving from Northwich, then Irlam to Gatwick.
PM me if anyone is interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.