Enzo Fernandez

I didnt get the hype/love for Fernadez either,he's tidy enough but not mind blowing by any stretch.

As for De Paul.....a cheating fucker on the same levels as that Portuguese rag ****.
Cummon mate, if Enzo was a City player you would singing his praises from the rooftop. He was incredible this WC, just as Alvarez was. He was a worthy winner of young player of the WC.

De Paul is also slow as fuck
Isn’t that what fans used to say about Rodri, but now overlook that because they realise just how good he is and you don’t need to be fast in a Pep team?

Rodri and De Paul would make us very solid and allow the forward players to create havoc.

I doubt we will be looking at a potential deal for De Paul though, but he is very good.

Isn’t that what fans used to say about Rodri, but now overlook that because they realise just how good he is and you don’t need to be fast in a Pep team?

Rodri and De Paul would make us very solid and allow the forward players to create havoc.

I doubt we will be looking at a potential deal for De Paul though, but he is very good.
He was a huge part of the argentina team. Anyone belittling his quality or role doesnt appreciate players thats role is to make teams tick or run themselves into the ground for others to shine.

That said not sure hes anything what we want as long as we play in our way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.