Enzo Fernandez

Mac Allister and Enzo for me.

De Paul was quite sloppy in possession but brilliant in defence.

Opinions vary obviously but I thought De Paul was bang average during the World Cup. Enzo is a tidy player but Bellingham presents as a generational talent.

sign this guy, he's got the offensive side of the best Bellingham and the defensive side of Rice. In addition, excellent connection with Julián on and off the pitch.

Opinions vary obviously but I thought De Paul was bang average during the World Cup. Enzo is a tidy player but Bellingham presents as a generational talent.
if we let go of a generational talent like enzo to a PL club, for a over hyped english guy like bellingham we will live to regret it.

sign this guy, he's got the offensive side of the best Bellingham and the defensive side of Rice. In addition, excellent connection with Julián on and off the pitch.
true. he has both the offensive game and a defensive maturity to his game. that is why he can easily replace for example bernardo in our 11. or even KDB in our play. also being a upgrade of a aging gundo. all three of our midfield might need replacing because they will move on or slow down due to age soon. would be wise to get someone as versatile as enzo.

Cummon mate, if Enzo was a City player you would singing his praises from the rooftop. He was incredible this WC, just as Alvarez was. He was a worthy winner of young player of the WC.
true Enzo was the standout in the argentine midfield. both defensively and offensively he held the game together for argentina at the age of 21. everyone speaks of bellingham but I have never seen him run a game like Enzo ever.

Neither of those were unrealistic
Looks like your neighbours dont find it too unrealistic. I told you about Julian and told you about Enzo making the Mundial.I am now giving you another bit of news the next great River gem Axel Encinas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.