Enzo Fernandez

River Plate's academy is golden.
6 of Argentina's World Cup-winning squad came through there: Julián Álvarez, Enzo Fernandez, Gonzalo Montiel, Germán Pezzella, Guido Rodriguez and Exequiel Palacios.
Pablo Aimar, Claudio Caniggia, Hernán Crespo, Alfredo Di Stéfano, Martín Demichelis, Radamel Falcao, Gonzalo Higuaín, Javier Mascherano, Erik Lamela, Ariel Ortega, Santiago Solari and Javier Saviola all came from River's academy.

Should have scouts at each of River's youth games.

River Plate's academy is golden.
6 of Argentina's World Cup-winning squad came through there: Julián Álvarez, Enzo Fernandez, Gonzalo Montiel, Germán Pezzella, Guido Rodriguez and Exequiel Palacios.
Pablo Aimar, Claudio Caniggia, Hernán Crespo, Alfredo Di Stéfano, Martín Demichelis, Radamel Falcao, Gonzalo Higuaín, Javier Mascherano, Erik Lamela, Ariel Ortega, Santiago Solari and Javier Saviola all came from River's academy.

Should have scouts at each of River's youth games.
You forgot the greatest defender in history El Gran Capitan Daniel Passarella who would know exactly what to do with your scout.

You forgot the greatest defender in history El Gran Capitan Daniel Passarella who would know exactly what to do with your scout.

What's that? I'd imagine he'd want to place him in a bin with how hotheaded he was.

Maybe he'd invite our scouts in for tea and biscuits though :)

Nkunku might be the exception, he’s a great signing in my view.

New owners seem to be spending a lot, will probably be similar if United/ Liverpool sell.

Adding Nkunku and Enzo to this team would kind of transform how we play I think. If Potter can stick a back 4, I think we could be very very good again.

Adding Nkunku and Enzo to this team would kind of transform how we play I think. If Potter can stick a back 4, I think we could be very very good again.
True. for the first time in eons you guys will start to play proactive football once again. enzo will personify that transformation.

Because Passarella came through at Sarmiento…
You are right but he only played first division at River joining at 19 but agreed made his debut v Boca.We didnt mention the greatest of them all Moreno,Pedernera,Labruna,Lousteau and Muñoz

You are right but he only played first division at River joining at 19 but agreed made his debut v Boca.We didnt mention the greatest of them all Moreno,Pedernera,Labruna,Lousteau and Muñoz
Tbh I picked players who have played in Europe.

Honestly don't know who half of those are. Doubt many on here have heard of them, even some of the FOCs ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.