Enzo Fernandez

Tbh I picked players who have played in Europe.

Honestly don't know who half of those are. Doubt many on here have heard of them, even some of the FOCs ;)
Well you picked great players.Anyone who hasnt heard of them(maybe not Solari) dont know that much about futbol.People dont know now that in his day Di Stefano was the Pele,Maradona or Messi.The man who made Real Madrid.5 European cups in a row. In those days AFA didnt use players who left Argentina.The 5 i named were the famous Maquina of River to this day believed to be the greatest attacking group ever and we have had a few.Di Stefano replaced Pedernera at River before joining him in Colombia.

Reactions: kun
Well you picked great players.Anyone who hasnt heard of them(maybe not Solari) dont know that much about futbol.People dont know now that in his day Di Stefano was the Pele,Maradona or Messi.The man who made Real Madrid.5 European cups in a row. In those days AFA didnt use players who left Argentina.The 5 i named were the famous Maquina of River to this day believed to be the greatest attacking group ever and we have had a few.Di Stefano replaced Pedernera at River before joining him in Colombia.
I think you are downplaying Puskás' impact a little but yes Di Stéfano is an all time great alongside Messi, Maradona, Ronaldo, Pelé, Puskás and Cruyff.

I think you are downplaying Puskás' impact a little but yes Di Stéfano is an all time great alongside Messi, Maradona, Ronaldo, Pelé, Puskás and Cruyff.
Of course you are correct and Gento and Hector Rial too.You can add Jose Manuel Moreno and Jose Andrada to those all time greats.Eduardo Galeano the Uruguayan writer loved Moreno and Pedernera as the greatest.

If true then fucking hell!! Chelsea building a cracking squad with nkunku already signed as well?!
Nice deal for River 25% of €32.5m plus 3.5% as solidarity €4.55m plus 0.4m formation plus €14m already received gives us €51.45m an Argentine record.Our directors need to make sure that we retain at least 25% of every one of our young players sold to Europe.

Nice deal for River 25% of €32.5m plus 3.5% as solidarity €4.55m plus 0.4m formation plus €14m already received gives us €51.45m an Argentine record.Our directors need to make sure that we retain at least 25% of every one of our young players sold to Europe.

Fair play - River deserve every penny of it for developing the player.

Hell of a deal for Benfica though.

They bought him in the summer for €10m.

Just 6 months and all of about 20 games later, they’re flipping him on to Chelsea - and will end up clearing the best part of €100m in profit for their troubles.

That’s got to be one of the best deals for doing essentially fuck all that any club has ever managed in the history of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.