Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Could you explain this please? Genuinely interested, as i'm sure are others, that like me, are not familiar with the ins and outs of law, especially when it's uk/ usa intertwined.
The civil case she is bringing states:
Giuffre “was compelled by express or implied threats by Jeffrey Epstein, Maxwell, and/or Prince Andrew to engage in sexual acts with Prince Andrew, and feared death or physical injury to herself or another and other repercussions for disobeying Epstein, Maxwell, and Prince Andrew due to their powerful connections, wealth and authority”.

If you think a judge in a claim for cash is going to believe that, you will believe anything.

Quite.
Any benefit he might have been given after the interview is now long gone.
Have you actually seen the interview? Anyone giving him the benefit after watching that needs to invest in this amazing Nigerian time share I’ve got available.

Perhaps English isn’t your first language and your comprehension is limited. Of course I have and I didn’t believe a word of it but many people at the time accepted his opinion. He still has a team claiming the picture of him and her was photoshopped and people believing it.
In the same way there are people who are gullibly accepting that Charles isn’t up to his eyes in graft and corruption as his people tout access to him for money from Arab and Russian crooks.

Of course I have and many people at the time accepted his opinion. He still has a team claiming the picture of him and her was photoshopped and people believing it.
In the same way there are people who are gullibly accepting that Charles isn’t up to his eyes in graft and corruption as his people tout access to him for money from Arab and Russian crooks.
Are you aware of the ‘Reply’ facility and the benefits it can provide?

Presumably you meant word, rather than opinion. Saying you’ve never met someone isn’t an expression of opinion, it is an assertion of something you claim to be true.

Anyone who accepts his word on that assertion is a fucking gullible moron whose judgement is worthless.

The civil case she is bringing states:
Giuffre “was compelled by express or implied threats by Jeffrey Epstein, Maxwell, and/or Prince Andrew to engage in sexual acts with Prince Andrew, and feared death or physical injury to herself or another and other repercussions for disobeying Epstein, Maxwell, and Prince Andrew due to their powerful connections, wealth and authority”.

If you think a judge in a claim for cash is going to believe that, you will believe anything.
She was trafficked, you do understand what that means ?

You have been on the job too long wally

Perhaps English isn’t your first language and your comprehension is limited.
Just noticed you added this in after I had replied - and now I understand why you don’t quote other posters - because you are a spineless ****.

And fwiw, I am very well rewarded for my ability to comprehend and communicate in English. Are you?

Perhaps English isn’t your first language and your comprehension is limited. Of course I have and I didn’t believe a word of it but many people at the time accepted his opinion. He still has a team claiming the picture of him and her was photoshopped and people believing it.

Pretty sure you'll be out of your depth here Den.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.