Eric Garcia 2018/19 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by ADegenerate, 21 Jul 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

Watched the England youth games Foden looked great going forward but he needs to start winning the ball back. The tackling and winning possession side of the game is were Phil has to improve. Still a small in stature but that should`nt mean he cant put himself about like David and Bernardo.

2. Delphinho

Delphinho

Great if true

3. From the limited amount I've seen of them, it looks not impossible that we could have a whole back 4 come through to senior level in the future.

Garcia imo though, will have to either get taller or become capable of leaping like a salmon, to be a Premier League cb.

But he's such a good player, that he should be able to develop into a first team player even if it's not in that position.

4. WallyA

WallyA

Isnt he about Otamendi'a height?

5. Don't know, but Otamendi jumps better & is still imo, not good under challenge.

6. manlikepep

manlikepep

Yep and think he’s taller than aspilecueta and Nathan ake...who we are linked with...

7. WallyA

WallyA

I think he can get near Otamendi's jump with time as he packs on more muscle. I dont think his height will be much of an issue as he gets stronger.

8. blinkblue

blinkblue

And he seems to have a better reading of the game and more intelligence than Otamendi already I dare say, or at least has the potential to do so (might be being harsh on Nico here).

9. Maybe.

Hope so, but if he can't he can probably play elsewhere imo.

10. bobom

bobom

Oh, good, the Eric Garcia jumping thread is back.

oldius likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.