Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the rumoured 3 at the back goes ahead, can Garcia play left centre half if Laporte gets injured again, or would harwood-bellis be the better choice on the left? Perhaps one for twosips or our other regular academy watchers.

So if the rumoured 3 at the back goes ahead, can Garcia play left centre half if Laporte gets injured again, or would harwood-bellis be the better choice on the left? Perhaps one for twosips or our other regular academy watchers.
Thought he was right footed.

I believe against Sheffield twice and Everton, Garcia played on the left of a back 3.

Last edited:
It’s 99% but when games starts it’s totally fluid if you actually watch the games.

Right, but when you select 3 CBs that will be at the expense of the midfield or forwards.

It means you will play with less creative players.

With nothing to play for in the prem for the remaining of the season , I really hope pep plays this lad next to Laporte , be a great for the lad and who knows could save us millions but if we don’t play him we will never know .

With nothing to play for in the prem for the remaining of the season , I really hope pep plays this lad next to Laporte , be a great for the lad and who knows could save us millions but if we don’t play him we will never know .

I thi k with the congestion of fixtures we will have, we will see everyone rotate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.