Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proved he doesn't look out of place in the team, he could very well save us 60-80m or at the very least no need to buy the likes of Ake for example.
He is 18 going on 25 maturity wise.

My only concern right now is his size - he's not very tall and not very well built.

Obviously the built part will come in time, but his height would still be an issue. Apart from that, looks like he could be a cracking player.

He is a highly intelligent footballer who controls the line well. We have seen his organisation of the back four at each level and also in Spain's U21 matches. I hope that he is the player who emerges and becomes a very regular player in our defence as he is an exceptional talent. Give me his qualities over physicality any day of the week.

Perfect time to bring him in.

He got in a nice challenge too, which will do him good.

The test will come when he has to play against the more physical cfs & that will determine whether he can play the cb position in this country, but (hopefully) has plenty of time before having to worry about that & can be eased into these kind of situations whilst he gets used to it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.