Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker even picked him as most likely to be a manager, he’s 18...

Top, top talent. Lovely to see Pep say he trusts him and will play plenty.

My only concern right now is his size - he's not very tall and not very well built.

Obviously the built part will come in time, but his height would still be an issue. Apart from that, looks like he could be a cracking player.
Like I’ve said recently in another thread,two of the best CB’s ever we’re under six feet tall, Baresi and Cannavaro.

My only concern right now is his size - he's not very tall and not very well built.

Obviously the built part will come in time, but his height would still be an issue. Apart from that, looks like he could be a cracking player.
It’s a problem only in that we’re lacking in tall defenders at the moment. The back 4 that finished the game yesterday was very small by modern standards. I’d like to see him play alongside Laporte but obviously that isn’t going to happen anytime soon. But I do like the way that he is quite comfortable organising the defence, even with ordering senior players about

It’s a problem only in that we’re lacking in tall defenders at the moment. The back 4 that finished the game yesterday was very small by modern standards. I’d like to see him play alongside Laporte but obviously that isn’t going to happen anytime soon. But I do like the way that he is quite comfortable organising the defence, even with ordering senior players about

It's whether he can jump enough & be strong enough, to prevent headers, which is key.

Fernandinho is a superb header of the ball & wins plenty v people bigger than him. But if a quality ball comes in & it's 50/50 between him & Harry Kane, then Kane will win more of them than Fern does.

Fernandinho is currently stronger & better in the air than Garcia. Kompany on a decent cross, would beat both of them, at the same time.

It's something which will be a major consideration for Garcia's future, & he will have to solve it, to be a cb here.

I’ve no idea what are you on about, man.

Since when have we had a fixed XI who play the full 90 minutes every game?

I feel the same way, I have no idea what you are on about - when did I suggest a fixed XI? Are you actually watching how Pep sets up the team? If a player is not playing, he has his reasons and they are entirely linked to someone else being a better fit for the occasion, on the day. 3+ seasons and some are acting like they have no idea who is coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.