Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll see a new face come in to partner Laporte. Stones to stay due to the quota and Garcia remains backup with Dinho. THB out on loan if theres any good offers for the lad

Getting Harwood-Bellis a decent loan should be a priority - he’s made a few subtle mistakes in the cup games and that’s what he needs, to learn harsh lessons about men’s football; it’ll fast track his development to be making them every few weeks out of the spotlight.

The next 2 years will define whether he’ll be good enough for us long-term - if he goes out and plays 60 games, sharpens up his distribution and positional awareness he’ll have a very good chance. Blackburn to replace Tosin in their squad would be ideal.

Regarding Garcia, he has to be ahead of Fernandinho in the pecking order if we’re serious about keeping him - if he’s going to be 4th choice, he might as well be that at home in Barcelona.

Getting Harwood-Bellis a decent loan should be a priority - he’s made a few subtle mistakes in the cup games and that’s what he needs, to learn harsh lessons about men’s football; it’ll fast track his development to be making them every few weeks out of the spotlight.

The next 2 years will define whether he’ll be good enough for us long-term - if he goes out and plays 60 games, sharpens up his distribution and positional awareness he’ll have a very good chance. Blackburn to replace Tosin in their squad would be ideal.

Regarding Garcia, he has to be ahead of Fernandinho in the pecking order if we’re serious about keeping him - if he’s going to be 4th choice, he might as well be that at home in Barcelona.

Agree entirely on THB. What I'm not opposed to is seeing Tosin come back if we sell Stones and letting Tosin/Garcia fight it out for the 3rd choice spot, I think they're both ready for more involvement and giving them that chance could go a long way. 2 dead set starters, 2 young lads fighting it out.

Fernandinho shouldn't be playing unless in emergencies at CB next season. I'd be having him as a general utility backup on the bench.

I`ll be bitterly disappointed if we lose Eric to Barca, especially as I believe he has all the qualities to become a superb centre half.Some of his passing from the back has to be admired.It takes Stones 3 touches to get to one of our own.Eric only needs one touch and bingo its at the feet of one of our midfielders ... and I don`t mean either a sidewards or backwards pass !!!
Quality written all over him has our Eric.
Please Pep give the lad a better chance,a longer run in the team,let him show you that we don`t have to spend millions on another centre half.

Well, I wasn't buying the rumour initially but now I am sitting up

Eric Garcia is a cule and if Barca ask for him to return, he'd accept

Well, I wasn't buying the rumour initially but now I am sitting up

Eric Garcia is a cule and if Barca ask for him to return, he'd accept

Please don't begin to lie to yourself like this friend.

Please don't begin to lie to yourself like this friend.

Oriol does not spout lies or push player/club agenda. He’s a former player and connected- if he says management team of player would accept a return given Barça interest then that’s as reliable as it gets

Eric left Barca as a kid, I doubt he'd be going back so soon. Just take a look at Todibo. Shoved out on a loan at a Bundesliga struggler. He'll be going nowhere especially with Pep still here

Oriol does not spout lies or push player/club agenda. He’s a former player and connected- if he says management team of player would accept a return given Barça interest then that’s as reliable as it gets

Think he is after a good contract at city think he has 2 years left so City can hold on to him till then at least.

Yes that may be true but just think about it Logically, despite the reliable source.

Eric's entourage is Puyol & De La Peña. The reason they made him move was because of the state of your board.

And that situation at Barca has gotten worse sporting project wise & financially since he left...

So why do you believe Eric would go back? Especially on a free/cheap in 2021?

Do we know who the new board is going to be in 2021?

Quique Setien's Contract can be terminated by the new board in 2021 if they so wish to do so.

What if the newly appointed manager does not have Eric in his immediate plan, what for him now?

i understand what your saying, but he was only 17/just turned 18. hes going to make mistakes. in terms of potential hes right up there. but as with garcia they will only be good enough for us if they get chance. garcia for example is good enough to be starting first team games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.