Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
my op was in context, you have deflected with 3 posts about grammar that have nothing to do with that, good day.

Another post full of crap, you are on a roll now.

So 3 posts about grammar, did you not read the ones with the explanations as to why you were wrong?

I guess not, if you nip back a few pages they will still be there for you to read them and finally understand the crux of the situation and why you did not know what I meant from the very first post and onwards.

If you're so imbued with psychic powers, you should be able to know exactly what word I am thinking right now.

Also, not sure why you keep saying 'good day' like you're a stiff upper lipped Thomson and Thompson clone when you can't help coming back snapping and biting like a salmon on a fly.

Toodles hoser.

Another post full of crap, you are on a roll now.

So 3 posts about grammar, did you not read the ones with the explanations as to why you were wrong?

I guess not, if you nip back a few pages they will still be there for you to read them and finally understand the crux of the situation and why you did not know what I meant from the very first post and onwards.

If you're so imbued with psychic powers, you should be able to know exactly what word I am thinking right now.

Also, not sure why you keep saying 'good day' like you're a stiff upper lipped Thomson and Thompson clone when you can't help coming back snapping and biting like a salmon on a fly.

Toodles hoser.
Me snapping? I have been polite. My op was in context, Toodles.

Me snapping? I have been polite. My op was in context, Toodles.

Once more you have shown your ignorance with the poor interpretation of my post.

Have another go, go on, you may get it right the second time.

Once more you have shown your ignorance with the poor interpretation of my post.

Have another go, go on, you may get it right the second time.
You said, regardless of what you meant, "And yet we have just bought one from a team relegated for 40m." to Hobbs post which included that he thought Garcia would be bullied in the PL. All I did was reference that Ake won't be. How is that wrong? Then you got it wrong thinking I thought Garcia was getting bullied. Nope, All the rest of this is your deal.

Last edited:
You said, regardless of what you meant, "And yet we have just bought one from a team relegated for 40m." to Hobbs post which included that he thought Garcia would be bullied in the PL. All I did was reference that Ake won't be. How is that wrong? Then you got it wrong thinking I thought Garcia was getting bullied. Nope, All the rest of this is your deal.

And yet I told you it had nothing to do with him being bullied and still you are not taking that in, are you mentally deficient or something?

Hobbes also said in that post that 'we wouldn't be looking at Garcia if he played for a mid-table team.'

I replied 'Yet we just spent 40m on one from a relegated team.'

The meaning for the last time is we would have been looking at a talent like Garcia in a mid-table team because we just bought one from a relegated team.

It really isn't that difficult tbh.

So again for the last time, your post that mentions Ake won't be bullied had absolutely nothing to do with my post and you were mistaken for jumping in like a know it all and when told you got it wrong you compound matters by proceeding to spend the next 2-3 days convincing yourself the guy who actually wrote the post was wrong all along.

Now, I am bored to tears with you. so fuck off.

And yet I told you it had nothing to do with him being bullied and still you are not taking that in, are you mentally deficient or something?

Hobbes also said in that post that 'we wouldn't be looking at Garcia if he played for a mid-table team.'

I replied 'Yet we just spent 40m on one from a relegated team.'

The meaning for the last time is we would have been looking at a talent like Garcia in a mid-table team because we just bought one from a relegated team.

It really isn't that difficult tbh.

So again for the last time, your post that mentions Ake won't be bullied had absolutely nothing to do with my post and you were mistaken for jumping in like a know it all and when told you got it wrong you compound matters by proceeding to spend the next 2-3 days convincing yourself the guy who actually wrote the post was wrong all along.

Now, I am bored to tears with you. so fuck off.
Not compromising my initial reply, I will end it.

Not compromising my initial reply, I will end it.

You should have ended it when I told you in the first reply that it wasn't about being bullied, I love to see that you just won't admit that you got it fucking wrong from the off lol not compromising my reply lol

What a prize tit.

thogut someone had tons of stuff to do today...

Are you talking to me?

If you are...

I sanded down two sides of a 17ft by 10ft shed by hand and put two coats of cornflower blue stain on in between all these posts, I also cooked aubergine with basil and feta salad for the wife and BBQ ribs and sweet potato fries for me.

Thanks for your concern about my busy schedule, I would say I accomplished more than most today, all of that on top of clocking into work at 5:30am and doing my delivery round and clocking off at 1:30 pm.

Cheers.

Are you talking to me?

If you are...

I sanded down two sides of a 17ft by 10ft shed by hand and put two coats of cornflower blue stain on in between all these posts, I also cooked aubergine with basil and feta salad for the wife and BBQ ribs and sweet potato fries for me.

Thanks for your concern about my busy schedule, I would say I accomplished more than most today, all of that on top of clocking into work at 5:30am and doing my delivery round and clocking off at 1:30 pm.

Cheers.
FUck, I feel like a right lazy twat now. Ah well, too late to do anything anyway now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.