Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
a Left footed "World Class" or "Top Class" CB solves many more problems then a right footed one would.

It also gives you many more options when choosing the second CB to buy.

Where are you playing this new world-class left footed centre back then?

Alongside Laporte or replacing him?

Or rotating him with Laporte?

Garcia is right-footed I believe.

So for me, we have

Right
Garcia
THB

Left
Laporte

I have left out Stones and Otamendi as I think both will leave and I don't like Fernie in the CB position to start with, he should be used as rotation in the DM spot next season.

So we need a left and a right-footer, we need a good to great RCB again like I suggested in the post before a 32yo would be ideal and let Garcia ease in with a lot more game time.

You buy a truly world-class player and he won't want to be rotated, especially if he has been a lock-in at his previous club and not just to give a 'wonderkid' a few more games, the thing is though if we don't then Barcelona are likely to appeal more and more to the Barcelona supporting Garcia, take the fuck up example that Utd made when they let one slip back to them by giving him 12 games in 4 years and a loan move, 345 games later in Spain etc.

Where are you playing this new world-class left footed centre back then?

Alongside Laporte or replacing him?

Or rotating him with Laporte?

Garcia is right-footed I believe.

So for me, we have

Right
Garcia
THB

Left
Laporte

I have left out Stones and Otamendi as I think both will leave and I don't like Fernie in the CB position to start with, he should be used as rotation in the DM spot next season.

So we need a left and a right-footer, we need a good to great RCB again like I suggested in the post before a 32yo would be ideal and let Garcia ease in with a lot more game time.

You buy a truly world-class player and he won't want to be rotated, especially if he has been a lock-in at his previous club and not just to give a 'wonderkid' a few more games, the thing is though if we don't then Barcelona are likely to appeal more and more to the Barcelona supporting Garcia, take the fuck up example that Utd made when they let one slip back to them by giving him 12 games in 4 years and a loan move, 345 games later in Spain etc.
well with a 3-5-2 / 3-4-3 system It can resolve a lot of problems with our players:
  • Allows the inverted wingers to play like Inside Forwards.
  • Mendy & Cancelo to play as Attacking Full-backs
  • Provide extra security for our RCB
  • allows us to play Laporte in the center of defense

So with a TOP LCB we have more flexibility for rotations(Rest Laporte or 3CBs)

With Garcia as the #1 RCB(Fernandinho #2) you can focus on finding a RCB that is happy to be #3 for a year, but with the ability to replace Fernandinho in a years time.

yes of course we do rotate.
But we have Laporte as the #1 which rarely ever change.

Buying a world class 29 year old for ~£60m to rotate with an ambitious teenager... for 3 years? that is not going to end well.

and then when you think of the fact that we need to buy an additional CB in addition to that 29 year old.
(Stones & Otamendi leaving).

and then you think of Taylor Bellis ( Loan him out for 3 years or so?) and you have a problem of overcrowded RCB's

a Left footed "World Class" or "Top Class" CB solves many more problems then a right footed one would.

It also gives you many more options when choosing the second CB to buy.

Can we keep your bullshit to the transfer forum? This is supposed to be for discussing performances, not another place for you to tell everyone you know exactly what players are arriving this summer.

Can we keep your bullshit to the transfer forum? This is supposed to be for discussing performances, not another place for you to tell everyone you know exactly what players are arriving this summer.
lol there is a mute button if you're not interested pal.

You're just further derailing the thread by responding. Send ric or one of the mods a message instead for more info.

No! He said we were looking to bring in two CBs. Which makes sense. But City need to tie Eric down to a 5 year deal

I meant what sebastianblues post was about ''Eric Garcia will be the fourth centre-back at #ManCity next season.'' there it said nothing about looking for two others. Hope you get what I mean :)

He’d still comfortably beat Garcia in a sprint

No way Garcia could be that slow, really :/ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.