Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did he buy Ake and is chasing Kk?

It would not surprise me if Pep is playing games with Barca re Garcia.

The lad is not good enough to start so I can’t see what all the fuss is about. Pep has got a few things wrong recently in the defence department, notable playing Fern at cb all season when it was clear to everyone that we lost a great dm due to age and we got an ok cb in return.

Last season was Garcia’s chance to cement his place and he only played 3-4 games.

More suited to a defensive mid in my opinion.
Last season he was 18, a child does not cement a place in our team

You got Garcia for practically free, you won't be losing him for free if a fee of 10-15M is accepted. Moreover, you can't be guilty of poaching when it's one of your own - particularly involving an expiring contract
It is not poaching when It is one of your own ? Lol,oh my sides,he is OUR player not yours,you have no right to him because he started with you

I have strong doubts all the reports on Garcia are utter horse shit. I doubt Barca have even contemplated putting in a bid this summer. They’re skint and they are in desperate need of a huge overhaul, why would they spend a penny on a kid they’ve already secured next summer on a free and who won’t automatically improve their starting 11 for this upcoming season?

hahaha hahaha

Lol. Garcia has put his head on the block and Barca repay him with an €8m bid. That’s demonstrated just how much faith they have in him and how highly they rate him. He must feel great just now, knowing their interest is based on getting him on the cheap. I don’t know who’s running Barca just now but they certainly don’t have any Emotional intelligence. Garcia is likely to have burned his bridges with City and faces the prospect of rotting in the reserves and sitting on the bench until the end of June.

Last season he was 18, a child does not cement a place in our team

If he can’t overtake an aging dm moved to cb then the answer is that he is just not good enough. Age shld not be an excuse. Cement is maybe not the right word. If Garcia is deemed the next pique he should of played more games for us last season when our defence was decimated at times with injury. We are trying to buy another cb on top of Ake that says it all to me. He is doing a runner because he won’t get to play.

Lol. Garcia has put his head on the block and Barca repay him with an €8m bid. That’s demonstrated just how much faith they have in him and how highly they rate him. He must feel great just now, knowing their interest is based on getting him on the cheap. I don’t know who’s running Barca just now but they certainly don’t have any Emotional intelligence. Garcia is likely to have burned his bridges with City and faces the prospect of rotting in the reserves and sitting on the bench until the end of June.

If we can get our other centre back target Garcia shouldnt even get a look in

For me when Stones has his head right he is the far superior centre half anyway

Ake
Laporte
Stones
New player - Koulibaly or plan B

We then have THB and Tosin on loan (though to me he doesnt look good enough). We also have the young lad at Anderlecht with Vinnie - Sandler - might be time to look at whether he is going to make it or sell him

If we can get that last transfer in, Garcia will get nowhere near the team (and neither should he) - he can wait a year without first team football or Barca stump up the money - or Messi ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.