Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Garcia publicly said he wants out?
Pep publically said in August, that he believed Garcia wanted to leave the club:

and Pep has also said in the past he doesnt want to keep unhappy players: ("I want people here to be happy. If they don’t want, they go").

I would imagine Garcia expected to be allowed to leave, City and Barca seemed very close to making a deal.

It's a pity a deal couldnt be found. Unhappy fringe players could potentially disrupt the harmony of the squad.

Last edited:
Pep publically said in August, that he believed Garcia wanted to leave the club:

and Pep has also said in the past he doesnt want to keep unhappy players: ("I want people here to be happy. If they don’t want, they go").

I would imagine Garcia expected to be allowed to leave, City and Barca seemed very close to making a deal.

It's a pity a deal couldnt be found. Unhappy fringe players could potentially disrupt the harmony of the squad.
They can if they are first team players. He isn’t a started send him back to Eds if he becomes a ****

Well since you couldn't get it , I meant he was happy to stay at City "one extra season" when messi was close to joining us and now if reports are true ( if I mentioned precisely) "he is angry"..

As per your opinion on Garcia, yes I assumed based on what I saw in this thread.. Apologies if I got that wrong.
No need to apologise. I got it, what I didn't get is why you thought better not to believe what the player himself stated in Marca compared to third party reports. Not a big deal but until he himself changes what he said to Marca and when interviewed before his Spanish debut, I'll assume he intends to be a professional until he leaves, if I see/hear otherwise from his own mouth I will revise my opinion then. In the meantime I hope we can enjoy a full contribution from all our players this season.

No need to apologise. I got it, what I didn't get is why you thought better not to believe what the player himself stated in Marca compared to third party reports. Not a big deal but until he himself changes what he said to Marca and when interviewed before his Spanish debut, I'll assume he intends to be a professional until he leaves, if I see/hear otherwise from his own mouth I will revise my opinion then. In the meantime I hope we can enjoy a full contribution from all our players this season.
I don't trust him so I will stick to my opinion / assumption. Since he doesn't want to play for city and is going to leave ,I hope he plays for the team only when other players are injured (injuries I am hoping doesn't happen much) and the players who actually want to play for city and are willing to earn their places(like stones) are given more chances to prove themselves ahead of him. I trust in pep and city management that they will do that . Other than that I don't care much about him. Good luck to him and Hope he enjoys in Barcelona.

I'd usually agree but can't with this.

I'd rather we got rid of Garcia and negotiated a better fee for Tosin.

It's no good standing up to Barca if we bend over for Fulham.
Fulham haven’t tried to fu@k us over, at least I don’t think they have. I think we have a good relationship with them that others will see as a better way to do business with us. It is a case of do onto others as you would have done to yourself, in other words play fair with us and we will play fair with you, play unfair with us and we will burn your fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.