Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
City were refusing to let Barca dictate the terms . Barca were not offering what the club felt was the right price and terms and so were told to do without the player.

The money wasn't the important bit, it was to demonstrate that we would not be bullied by Barca or by Garcia refusing a new contract.
15m on the table for a player whos going to leave on a free is a good offer. I will never believe it is not.

Being bullied? we are having their pants down taking 15m off them instead now they are taking him on a free, he has been taking a place on the bench away from someone like Harwood-Bellis is enough of a reason that he should be binned.

If sterling turns up to training tomorrow and says he wants to move to barca and barca offer below our valuation do we say fair enough and sell anyway? Or do we say no, if you want him you can pay what we think he is worth
Sterling got 6mths left on his contract has he?

By all accounts we were quibbling over a couple million, why did we bother is my issue here. He has been sat on the bench taking a space away from someone who actually wants to be here and looks like he will be for another 6months. Its embarassing.

15m on the table for a player whos going to leave on a free is a good offer. I will never believe it is not.

Being bullied? we are having their pants down taking 15m off them instead now they are taking him on a free, he has been taking a place on the bench away from someone like Harwood-Bellis is enough of a reason that he should be binned.

By all accounts we were quibbling over a couple million, why did we bother is my issue here. He has been sat on the bench taking a space away from someone who actually wants to be here and looks like he will be for another 6months. Its embarassing.
They offered 7 mil up front. Maybe now they will come groveling with the full 15.

the offer was 10 mil now + 10 mil impossible add ons (CL win, La liga win etc)
We wanted 15 mil now + 3 mil easy add ons

The club's not a selling one and if you want one of our players you pay the price or wait for the contract to end.

I find it unlikely he will move in January when he can arrive for free in 6 months

Todibo is more likely to return in January - Umtiti, Araujo, Mingueza, Lenglet and Todibo until June

They offered 7 mil up front. Maybe now they will come groveling with the full 15.
They haven't got a penny, they won't be offering anything in Jan except to take his wages of our books. It was a really stupid move by the club and I rarely criticise them over transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.