Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a young Spanish kid who has two options

1) go back to live with your family in Spain and be first choice at Barcelona

2) stay in rainy Manchester, away from your family and be 5th choice at City.

No brainier.

Wish him well but at the same time I wouldn’t even be giving him minutes for the EDS ahead of Harwood-Bellis bow that he’s definitely going.
Yeah I have no gripe with Garcia it's just barca taking the piss.

Can he not buy his own contract out then we'd all get to the end sooner?

The elephant in the room is Pep.
He really wants to keep Garcia.
If he didn't, Garcia would have played very few games for us and been sold by now.
I honestly think that Pep is still persuading Garcia to stay and is not worried at all about what the supporters feel.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Ake or Laporte gone before Garcia.
Are you one of FC Barca’s pals?

The elephant in the room is Pep.
He really wants to keep Garcia.
If he didn't, Garcia would have played very few games for us and been sold by now.
I honestly think that Pep is still persuading Garcia to stay and is not worried at all about what the supporters feel.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Ake or Laporte gone before Garcia.
There's no scenario where Garcia remains, the only questions were when & how much - that is clear now. June and for free back to Barca

Why would Ake be leaving ? He's only just arrived
I can see Laporte going quicker than Ake.
Going by todays press conference with Pep it seemed like he wasn't too enamoured with Laporte.
I may be reading things wrong but he was welcoming players back and how we needed them and mentioned Garcia.
When talking about Laporte he didn't seem as thrilled.
With Dias and Stones playing so well I don't see Laporte getting as much games as he wants and am not sure if he will be happy to have gone from a back who was 1st name on the sheet to sitting on the bench.

I thought football debts had to be paid off in full, FIFA regulations
Dont want to see Garcia anywhere near our team again, give the minutes to players who want to play for City
Spanish bankruptcy law is different than in the UK. In Spain the body of law governing bankruptcies (Ley Concursa) allows for bankrupt clubs to enter into negotiations with debtors to settle debts while continuing operations as a functioning club. Real Betis went through this in 2012.

The gist of it is that debts only have to be repaid up to 50% of the amount outstanding over a five year period. So the dippers might perpetually continue to receive payment for Coutinho for the next five years but only 50% of the total. I guess if you’re a dipper, you will be talking about 50% of infinite sales price or something because you’re drunk from drinking scouse water.

As far as Garcia goes, he can play or not. Pretty clear he is done here. Will be pretty funny when his freshly inked deal gets renegotiated as part of Barca’s bankruptcy process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.