Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is less a case of Garcia wanting to leave City and more Garcia wanting to join Barcelona. If Barcelona weren't an option his contract would have been extended.
I know mate my comment was tongue in cheek.

The lad wouldnt have made it here anyway only got a shot a due to his Catalan connection - too small, too slow & too weak for the prem. comfortably 5/6 choice CB at best.

They must have found a couple of old sofa’s Messi used to sit on at the Joan Gamper. Are there enough Euro’s down the back of the sofa?

I doubt it, Messi is still owed a fair few million.

I can see Laporte going quicker than Ake.
Going by todays press conference with Pep it seemed like he wasn't too enamoured with Laporte.
I may be reading things wrong but he was welcoming players back and how we needed them and mentioned Garcia.
When talking about Laporte he didn't seem as thrilled.
With Dias and Stones playing so well I don't see Laporte getting as much games as he wants and am not sure if he will be happy to have gone from a back who was 1st name on the sheet to sitting on the bench.
Hopefully the kick up the arse he needs to return to 2018/9 form then.

They must have found a couple of old sofa’s Messi used to sit on at the Joan Gamper. Are there enough Euro’s down the back of the sofa?

I doubt it, Messi is still owed a fair few million.
Taken to court for an unpaid stadium deocration,lost millions in fan revenue, players like Braithwaite, and now possibly Garcia, how the mighty have fallen. We somehow got screwed for FFP , will the same rules apply to other clubs (taking Covid into consideration)? Perhaps the whole issue of players dreaming of playing for RM and Barca will disappear for a few years at least, and give other teams like City a chance to buy the cream of the crop.Barca and RM look very weak and need major investment, so how will they do it under FFP? No doubt some rule change.
They can buy Garcia, we bought Dias.
PS 2011 CL against United,great match and a joy for any City fan--thank you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.