Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia gets a lot of shit, but it's easy to forget that he's only just turned 20 years old. There's a cracking player in there somewhere and I'd be happy if he stayed and fought for his place. Alongside Dias and Stones I really think he could develop into a World class defender.
I dont think he‘ll ever make a good defemder. But a midfielder? I think he could be made in to a good one of those

Great debate! Some valid points well made there
If you want to start the debate, you should explain in detail where from you derive your statement to ask Eric Garcia's personality when especially him is known to be top among his age group in Europe.
On a second thought, I'll leave it here. This doesn't make any sense. Have a nice day.

If you want to start the debate, you should explain in detail where from you derive your statement to ask Eric Garcia's personality when especially him is known to be top among his age group in Europe.
On a second thought, I'll leave it here. This doesn't make any sense. Have a nice day.
I’d have come at you with all you asked for if you reacted with something other than “yawn” and “LOL” to my posts. Clearly have the same personality as poor Eric. Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.