Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he goes to Barca this summer. I don't think he can help us on CB position in next few years. I mean he can play but you are not on your top level as 21 22 year old. It can be developing, making a lot of mistakes and he still goes to other club like Sane did. Take 20mil and send him in averageness. Wit his physicality he´ll never be Top Premier League CB.

We've got a problem if he goes, just on a numbers issue. Stones and Ota will be going so sarting next season with Laporte, Koudabally and Ake still leaves us one short in my opinion

We've got a problem if he goes, just on a numbers issue. Stones and Ota will be going so sarting next season with Laporte, Koudabally and Ake still leaves us one short in my opinion

Tosin or THB? I was more worried that Garcia and Ake would start games together with their lack of height.

Tosin or THB? I was more worried that Garcia and Ake would start games together with their lack of height.

Tosin could be an option but I've not seen him play for years and as for THB, how old is he 17? Probably need more expereicne. But yeah, I'd be happy with Tosin if he's up to it

Good point. Laporte, Stones, Ake, Ottamendi and Fernandinho. I could live with that next season.

If someone needs to be developed, it is Harwood-Bellis. England’s best U18 CB.

Good point. Laporte, Stones, Ake, Ottamendi and Fernandinho. I could live with that next season.

If someone needs to be developed, it is Harwood-Bellis. England’s best U18 CB.

I still think Otamendi and Stones are off and a big name CB like Koulibaly is coming. Koulibaly, Laporte, Ake, Fernandinho/THB would be very good on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.