Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Otamendi and Stones are off and a big name CB like Koulibaly is coming. Koulibaly, Laporte, Ake, Fernandinho/THB would be very good on paper.
Yes. I personally don’t rate Koulibaly that high and don’t even think that he is high class. But we need bad boy defender to get some aggressivity and strength.
Sorry for off topic.
Back to Eric.

Is Sandler actually any good? Can't say I've been impressed from the little I've seen.

He’s quite good, but my thinking is he doesn’t need to be brilliant and doesn’t have to be automatic 4th choice. We can use him and see how he develops this season whilst keeping Fernandinho as 4th choice. All based on Garcia not staying.

I had to quickly Google Sandler as I'd have sworn blind we'd sold him.

Anderlecht wanted to take him back but cannot afford him; get the impression they are broke. From what I’ve read, he’s on his way back to us, which is why I think he could feature in the early part of the season, especially given that the transfer window will remain open until October 5th.

How much will we get for Garcia from Barca when he goes ? No point saying if he goes as it’s nailed on Im afraid . But I would make pay if I’d try and poach one of there’s .

Garcia is not the finished article, but then neither is Foden. You can't have a team of complete players. There always need to be room for young and developing players, and Garcia is just that. He is still a quality defender; skilful and pacey. With a little bit more awareness and confidence (which will come with game time) he can be World class.

Why would we ever want to let him go?
We don’t, for the same reasons Barcelona want to take him back.

Honestly this whole thing seems ridiculous, he wants to go home to finish out his career there? He’s 19 not 25.

Yes. I personally don’t rate Koulibaly that high and don’t even think that he is high class. But we need bad boy defender to get some aggressivity and strength.
Sorry for off topic.
Back to Eric.

Other than this average year, he’s been hands down the best defender in what is the quintessential defensive league for nigh on 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.