Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia is not the finished article, but then neither is Foden. You can't have a team of complete players. There always need to be room for young and developing players, and Garcia is just that. He is still a quality defender; skilful and pacey. With a little bit more awareness and confidence (which will come with game time) he can be World class.

Why would we ever want to let him go?
Sorry pal, he has some admirable qualities but the very last thing Eric is is pacey

At 16m, worth keeping him and letting him go for free next year. Having a club trained player as a reserve that fills a quota, a d can step in a d play in meaningful games as well as cup runs is worth more than 16m.

Pissing Barcelona politicians off itself is worth about 10m, who only want to sign him to get votes.

A lot can happen in a year, barcelona are a total fucking mess, on a downward spiral. They will sign players that will keep him out of the team (regarless of this year or next). He may well commit, or may go elsewhere for game time when it clivks he won't get any there.

Seems there MAY be something in this unfortunately as I can’t imagine it would be that difficult to get Eric to stay if he really wanted it?

Barca will not play ball with that . Clubs like them believe they can just waltz in upset the club get what they want and fuck off . I’d say if you want him pay £50 mill and you can have him .

I still don't think there are legs to this transfer but besides his all consuming love for Catalan and Barcelona ( as been claimed here!) Garcia has no reason to move to Barca. And as mentioned before this is clearly a trick to get some votes for the President position and I hope Garcia knows that.
Also Pep should get a bit aggressive to his former clubs and ask them to do one!
Bayern and Barca can't come crawling here and try to entice our under contract players.

I still don't think there are legs to this transfer but besides his all consuming love for Catalan and Barcelona ( as been claimed here!) Garcia has no reason to move to Barca. And as mentioned before this is clearly a trick to get some votes for the President position and I hope Garcia knows that.
Also Pep should get a bit aggressive to his former clubs and ask them to do one!
Bayern and Barca can't come crawling here and try to entice our under contract players.

They obviously can tbf & get away with it.

They obviously can tbf & get away with it.

Exactly and that really pisses me off. I also read somewhere Pep promised Bayern he will never come for their players. After the lengthy Sane debacle why the fuck not. Those salty mfs need to be shown their place. Even today Oliver Kahn mentioned City and FFP. Pep should start poisoning Alphonso Davies/Kimmich ears or any other new toy they got on a cheap from those oppressed German clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.