Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've genuinely searched the above, in good faith, assuming you had seen something i haven't.

So either you need a better understanding of what quotes are, or you are being deliberately selective. Or google isn't whatcit used to be.

For clarity, the daily star saying 'it is understood the player is reluctant to move despite falling down the pecking order ' and 'stones will not leave until the spaniard tells him he is not wanted' do not player quotes make.

Those above Are quotes, fyi, of said media outlet.

if google has failed me and i have missed something obvious, apologies in advance.
I apologize just checking, no quotes but several media outlets reporting that Stones turned down the move for family reasons, did not want to move down South.

Who says/claims he was offered to spurs on loan. If you are going to pursue an agenda, please back it up.
WTF what agenda?

John Stones who played 12 times last season, a season when our best CB was injured for most of it lol

I apologize just checking, no quotes but several media outlets reporting that Stones turned down the move for family reasons, did not want to move down South.
All quoting each other, and the original claim by the daily star, which is quoting nobody.

In other words, absolute horseradish!

WTF what agenda?

John Stones who played 12 times last season, a season when our best CB was injured for most of it lol

The agenda the club tried to get rid of him, and offered him to spurs on loan.

If you want a quote, one from pep a day or two ago, listing our player options fid next season. Laporte, Ake, Dias, Stones, THB.

No garcia, stones si.

WTF what agenda?

Stones is going to be given more priority over Garcia this season unless he is injured or proves absolute shit. Because Garcia is going next summer that's for sure and stones has one last chance to prove himself or he will be on his way out too.

The agenda the club tried to get rid of him, and offered him to spurs on loan.

If you want a quote, one from pep a day or two ago, listing our player options fid next season. Laporte, Ake, Dias, Stones, THB.

No garcia, stones si.
Well lets see if and when we get injuries/suspensions.

Garcia is still with us, despite an offer on the table however small.

Well lets see if and when we get injuries/suspensions.

Garcia is still with us, despite an offer on the table however small.

Indeed he is. What happens in the upcoming season in no way makes the claims that the club tried to get rid of Stones true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.