Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

If thats the clause , we should be all over it !

It's just a bargain. This is perhaps the best deal made in years. You can buy him and loan him back until the summer, in the worst case he can be loaned for another year or just sold him in the summer for 70 million

If thats the clause , we should be all over it !

Not wanting to piss on the fire but if he is available on the cheap from a fee perspective he would no doubt be looking for that to be reflected in higher wages. Or if he has a half decent agent that will be the deal.

Its all about the full cost of the package now as wages often make up more of the cost than fees. The best players are on £5m - £10m a year, the top earners more than that. Times it by a 5 year contract and that is what you are looking at for a big signing.

Not wanting to piss on the fire but if he is available on the cheap from a fee perspective he would no doubt be looking for that to be reflected in higher wages. Or if he has a half decent agent that will be the deal.

Its all about the full cost of the package now as wages often make up more of the cost than fees. The best players are on £5m - £10m a year, the top earners more than that. Times it by a 5 year contract and that is what you are looking at for a big signing.
Mino Raiola is his agent/representative if I'm not mistaken. Txiki won't touch the kid with a bargepole.

Haalands agent is Tore Pedersen. Former Blackburn player. They have used Raiola as an advicer.
I reckon his father will have a big say in this also. Game time etc!!!

If Leeds get promoted and get a cash injection they may well be in for him aswell .

This seems odd to me, dont see how its so low... but its basically a must buy if possible, better value than Martinez whom I still rate higher.

This seems odd to me, dont see how its so low... but its basically a must buy if possible, better value than Martinez whom I still rate higher.

Got to remember he's in a pretty great negotiating position when he signed for them.

He's the son of a professional footballer so he doesn't have the need for money like a lot of kids. Release clauses are basically a wage negotiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.