Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would suit our style of play? Personally I don't think we need some Roy of the rovers type to go past the entire opposition and score worldies. We have enough creativity in midfield that we just need a reliable tap- in merchant. Sort of like Ian rush in the 80's - anything in and around the six yard box is a goal.
That type of r.o.t.r player is what we need when we play against a team who stick 10 men across the 18 yard box which is 75% of our prem opposition

United seem desperate to get him, they'll offer him much bigger wages than us and will be willing to pay 10 to 20% more.

We may have a LW/LF to buy if Sane goes and possible a CB? Granted we will get some sort of cash for Sane, but Bayern won't over pay. Who knows, but my money would be on united overpaying, aka pogba style.

Fingers crossed he's got blue blood.

United seem desperate to get him, they'll offer him much bigger wages than us and will be willing to pay 10 to 20% more.

We may have a LW/LF to buy if Sane goes and possible a CB? Granted we will get some sort of cash for Sane, but Bayern won't over pay. Who knows, but my money would be on united overpaying, aka pogba style.

His dad wont be happy his son ending up at the cesspit of club that one of there all time greats went out and purposely wanted to end his career.

They never overpay and they don’t need to . More likely will hold off till they get him for free.we could do with PSG coming in for sane which then will kick into a bidding war. Best option is bough would be to try and make him stay because we have missed him big style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.