Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could and he might, but it will be up to Dortmund what that fee is set at.
I think some people have been bruised by the Bartomeu/Messi story. There are many other things at play other than “Dortmund will play their strong hand”. I keep saying, pay attention to what Watzke is saying between the lines and what his gestures mean, and what Raiola’s gestures also mean...

I think some people have been bruised by the Bartomeu/Messi story. There are many other things at play other than “Dortmund will play their strong hand”. I keep saying, pay attention to what Watzke is saying between the lines and what his gestures mean, and what Raiola’s gestures also mean...
I'm sure ure there are things at play,who knows what, but ultimately Dortmund will st a price and teams will decide to pay it or not.

Dortmund will sell at the right price. The threat of him going to Bayern for the release clause next year is something they don't want to live with.
I keep hearing that he is a generational talent but time will tell. I would worry if he went to them.

We have to start backing ourselves when it comes to a bidding war next season if that is the case. We won the battle with Bayern with Pep and for a couple of season's Leroy Sane didn't go directly to them lot either.

Saying he will go here there should understand when a player is that good and lots of clubs want the player, bottom line is it will be the player choosing where he wants to go! If he want Man City we will get him if he wants Chelsea they will get him! It’s all down to the lad..

Seen a few articles a couple of week back saying Raiola was threatening Dortmund that he will go to Bayern next summer if they don't sell this summer.

We have to start backing ourselves when it comes to a bidding war next season if that is the case. We won the battle with Bayern with Pep and for a couple of season's Leroy Sane didn't go directly to them lot either.
What we need to do is take advantage of being the best team in the world and being UCL finalists and potentially winners. That’s a position in which we aren’t guaranteed to be at the end of next season. When you’re at the top, it’s easier to get all the top players as they all want to come to the winning side, and they will work with you to make that happen.

He still wants to leave them and Utd still want good money and on top of his current salary its off putting for any interested teams.

United and Dortmund are completely different models

He still wants to leave them and Utd still want good money and on top of his current salary its off putting for any interested teams.

He’s been batting his eyelids at Madrid for some years yes, but they’ve never had any need for him...

He’s been batting his eyelids at Madrid for some years yes, but they’ve never had any need for him...
They don't have the money. That is all. That is probably why Real were pushing the whole Super League idea along with the Red Clubs and the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.