Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a striker that in 10 years we can look back on with the same sentiment as Kun. Kane isn't that.
Imo we get Kane this summer and wait for Haalands release to kick in next year. £100m for Kane in this market means £150 - £200m for Haaland. Can't remember what his release is when it kicks in but it's a fraction of that.

Imo we get Kane this summer and wait for Haalands release to kick in next year. £100m for Kane in this market means £150 - £200m for Haaland. Can't remember what his release is when it kicks in but it's a fraction of that.

£68m.

Can’t see us being in the market for him by then if we shell out over 100m on Kane this year

£68m.

Can’t see us being in the market for him by then if we shell out over 100m on Kane this year
If we rotate Gabby and Torres with Mahrez on the wings and Sterling goes (who knows), Kane and Haaland would be our main strikers. As Kane ages Haaland becomes first choice. With our fixture build up all players would get plenty of game time. Financially on the other hand, depends who we sell/trade.

£68m.

IF the release clause is 68 million, what do you think the agent fees and signing on fees will be?

I would say the deal next summer will be considerably more expensive than signing him this summer, we are realistically the only club that could afford him at this time, next summer there will be an auction of many clubs.

Just what Riaola wants!

IF the release clause is 68 million, what do you think the agent fees and signing on fees will be?

I would say the deal next summer will be considerably more expensive than signing him this summer, we are realistically the only club that could afford him at this time, next summer there will be an auction of many clubs.

Just what Riaola wants!

if he leaves next summer for that fee the agent and his dad get around 40m between them that the deal Mino did! He ain’t daft!

Just what Riaola wants!

I think there was some reports that the release clause includes 20m fees for both Alfie and Raiola but I haven’t ever seen that reported anywhere reliable. Imagine they probably wanted the same this year which may be what has pushed us on to Kane.

I think there was some reports that the release clause includes 20m fees for both Alfie and Raiola but I haven’t ever seen that reported anywhere reliable. Imagine they probably wanted the same this year which may be what has pushed us on to Kane.
The point I am making is the agent fees, player signing on fee and player wages will be one big auction.

It will be crazy, wild west, the figures will be staggering and Riaola will sit back and love it.

Do we want someone like that, however good, to be part of our club?

Just look at Pep's interview about Kun yesterday, reduced to tears , that's the impact of not only a great player but a great man off the pitch.

Not a lover of Arry Kane, but I get the feel he will do everything and anything to join us, and that's great to see and the reason I think the club has identified him as the one.

If we rotate Gabby and Torres with Mahrez on the wings and Sterling goes (who knows), Kane and Haaland would be our main strikers. As Kane ages Haaland becomes first choice. With our fixture build up all players would get plenty of game time. Financially on the other hand, depends who we sell/trade.
You can't possibly think that Haaland is going anywhere where he isn't first choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.