Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing Haaland will be as big a mistake as united signing Lukaku

not suited to our style of play

we need someone who can operate in the small spaces

unless we have a radical change in style or Pep leaves he won’t be signing for us

plus his agent called Pep a dog after his time with big nose
I’m a norwegian and I’ve watched him regularly in Norway, Austria and Germany, so I would say I’m pretty qualified to give an answer on this. His first touch, dribbling and passing is nowhere near Sergio or Jesus level, and might never be. I can agree that he doesn’t seem like a typical Pep striker, but right now he’s still exactly what we need. There’s no player on earth that has the hunger for goals as he does. If he scores 4 goals he’s absolutely pissed in the interviews that he didn’t score 5. He’s the definition of a winner and hard worker, always looks to what he could have done better. He’s working his socks off every single game, his work rate is absolutely immense. His positioning might be his best trait. He’s always where the ball ends up in front of the goal. Reads the game so so well. Only the likes of Lewandowski, Ronaldo an Aguero can compare with his positioning. Add the pace and physicality and you truly have a truly generational talent.

Yes, he’s no David Silva on the ball and will never be, but he’s putting up Lewandowski, Ronaldo numbers in a much inferior team at 20 years of age. He’s a freak of nature. We would be incredibly lucky to get him

I’m a norwegian and I’ve watched him regularly in Norway, Austria and Germany, so I would say I’m pretty qualified to give an answer on this. His first touch, dribbling and passing is nowhere near Sergio or Jesus level, and might never be. I can agree that he doesn’t seem like a typical Pep striker, but right now he’s still exactly what we need. There’s no player on earth that has the hunger for goals as he does. If he scores 4 goals he’s absolutely pissed in the interviews that he didn’t score 5. He’s the definition of a winner and hard worker, always looks to what he could have done better. He’s working his socks off every single game, his work rate is absolutely immense. His positioning might be his best trait. He’s always where the ball ends up in front of the goal. Reads the game so so well. Only the likes of Lewandowski, Ronaldo an Aguero can compare with his positioning. Add the pace and physicality and you truly have a truly generational talent.

Yes, he’s no David Silva on the ball and will never be, but he’s putting up Lewandowski, Ronaldo numbers in a much inferior team at 20 years of age. He’s a freak of nature. We would be incredibly lucky to get him
Perhaps you are correct and he would score goals in our team

we still won’t be signing him though

Signing Haaland will be as big a mistake as united signing Lukaku

not suited to our style of play

we need someone who can operate in the small spaces

unless we have a radical change in style or Pep leaves he won’t be signing for us

plus his agent called Pep a dog after his time with big nose

We need a striker that scores goals, not another player that is good in small spaces. We’ve got to many technicians and not enough athletes.

Rather than spending 50 to 60 od million on average players, it's time to break the 100 M barrier on proven players. Would love him at city but not to hopefull about getting him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.