Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland's movement off the field - The transfer calls,the exhibition in Spain, the mind numbing wages gives me an expression Raiola has more influence on the kid then Alfie.
But thats fair if Raiola has promised Alfie that he will make his kid one of the richest players in the world and you one of the richest superstar Dad in the future.
And lets admit it, If there is one guy who can make Haaland a million a week wage player as he hits his prime in next 5 6 years, its Raiola

Haaland signing just doesn’t seem how we do business, the Aguero replacement will be a young striker who we will get for under 100 mil and turn him into a star a year is a long time in football . its also how the club moves Sane,Sterling,KDB,Gabriel Jesus, Ferran Torres. Young players with frightening potential that joined City. And now we are reaping the benefits. It’s why I was bemused we were not going head to head with Leicester for Daka.
I agree with you 100%,
Maybe the City group have seen what the big name signings bring with media followers and all that headline grabbing,
It could be Pep.
I like it as it is,leave that Globetrotters stuff for the red scum.

(Which plane we tracking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.