Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's perfect for City,

He'd be an utter monster. Just the kind of bullying player — the one thing — that we don't have. But he's not just that, far from it.
Sort of liked the way he talked, too, the other night after the Bayern game. He said it was “a nice game”. Dripping with sarcasm.

I hope what you say is true but the fact that Pep wanted Harold Kane so badly last summer makes me think he may not fancy Haaland.
Pep might of read too many British newspapers that mislead people into believing Kane’s top draw.
Haaland signs, and I put my mortgage on us winning the league in his very 1st season

If we are willing to pay what ever they demand, his fee his wages, his dads cut, and his agents fee, we will sign him

We’ll pay the money. We have the money and we’ll pay the money. That’s been established from a few sources, not least Tolmie.

It’s all down to Haaland and Raiola now. We’re here if he wants us. I wouldn’t blame our club if he doesn’t come.

Edit: We also have the whole Puma thing going for us. There are a hell of a lot pieces falling into place, but it just needs the nod from the man himself. Not sure why people still have doubts about our willingness to pay up.
not even TH can establish whether we have the money....if another club comes in with an offer first noone outside of Khaldoon and Txixi know if we will match it.....no one really knows what Haaland/Raiola want either (everything in the media is pure specualtion) so again noone can know whether we will match what is needed....

Our record in deals such as this suggest that we wont (but it could be different this time)....Sanchez, Maguire Jorjihno to name 3 obvious ones where there was a bidding war and we dropped out (not that that turned out bad in any of those situations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.