Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are pretty much the perfect football team. As great a player as Haaland is, he might just not be right for us. I'm torn, as I don't want anyone else to have him, but thinking logically Im starting to belive he wouldn't be a fit here.
I probably understand your anxiety more than some people will on here, but I think some of this is just down to the fact we haven't really seen a natural striker play in this team for over 18 months now, and possibly longer if you account for Aguero's injuries, and we are worried about upsetting things. But the thought of Foden, Jesus and Haaland as a front three, with two of Grealish, Gundo, Kev or Bernie feeding them, is a bit exciting. It certainly gives us another dimension.

We’ll pay the money. We have the money and we’ll pay the money. That’s been established from a few sources, not least Tolmie.

It’s all down to Haaland and Raiola now. We’re here if he wants us. I wouldn’t blame our club if he doesn’t come.

Edit: We also have the whole Puma thing going for us. There are a hell of a lot pieces falling into place, but it just needs the nod from the man himself. Not sure why people still have doubts about our willingness to pay up.
Just a shame we spent 100M on Grealish

Why ? It has nothing to do with what we will or won’t pay for Haaland.
I just don't see it in him, good player yes, but 100M wtf in a position we're already loaded in for a player with low goal return in a front 3 position
The money all has to come from one pot, so wasted money somewhere could impact future investment

I just don't see it in him, good player yes, but 100M wtf.
The money all has to come from one pot, so wasted money somewhere could impact future investment
Well anyone making a judgement on a player we buy under Pep in their first season is a fool.
Having more money in an imaginary pot makes bugger all difference to what we are prepared to pay for Haaland. We will have a vlaue on him and being able to pay over that value doesn’t mean we would or should.

I just don't see it in him, good player yes, but 100M wtf.
Unless Grealish turns out to be a great signing, which, seeing as he’s a great player isn’t beyond the realms of possibility.
Of course the few on here who have already made their minds up on him after less than 20 games will continue to tell everyone else he’s a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.