Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even TH can establish whether we have the money....if another club comes in with an offer first noone outside of Khaldoon and Txixi know if we will match it.....no one really knows what Haaland/Raiola want either (everything in the media is pure specualtion) so again noone can know whether we will match what is needed....

Our record in deals such as this suggest that we wont (but it could be different this time)....Sanchez, Maguire Jorjihno to name 3 obvious ones where there was a bidding war and we dropped out (not that that turned out bad in any of those situations!)
When is the etihad shirt sponsorship deal up, is it in the summer.
New sponsorship deal will cover wages for Haaland

When is the etihad shirt sponsorship deal up, is it in summer.
New sponsorship deal will cover wages for Haaland

Don't assume that. I have heard from a reliable source in the business world that City's team are not finding it easy to get an equivalent deal from anyone.

If it wasn't for that we'd have 200 pages of comments saying we'd never spend the money on Haaland because we don't do mega transfers.

So that's a relief.

On top of the 200+ claiming that already on here?

If Haaland chooses purely on football matters he comes to us, simple as that . What other club can offer him the style and standard we can at this time ? If money is the overall factor then it's a different story .

Don't assume that. I have heard from a reliable source in the business world that City's team are not finding it easy to get an equivalent deal from anyone.
Believe covid didn't help, most businesses tighten their belts.
Interesting that Sony have linked up with the club recently

If we don't do absolutely everything we can on this one I'm not interested in listening to Khaldoon tell us how serious we are in his videos anymore, because it's not true.
So spending a billion plus in 12 years & spending £100m on one player isn’t being serious?

I’d love to hear what you consider as being serious?

Plus what if Pep veto’s it & doesn’t want him? Hardly Khadoon’s fault if that happens is it?

I’m really not following your logic about being serious mate. I think we have the most serious board in football

I hope what you say is true but the fact that Pep wanted Harold Kane so badly last summer makes me think he may not fancy Haaland.
I must admit I can’t quite get my head round this, why go for Kane in August instead of Haaland in January? Seriously our intention is not to buy both, so that means either Norwegian doesn’t to come here or Pep doesn’t want him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.