Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already been discussed that we will replace Mendy by buying a full back, he'll be in prison and won't play for City again!
Its already been discussed we have the money for a striker, there has been nothing to suggest we spent money on Grealish instead. In fact we carried on trying to buy Kane after we bought Grealish. The only suggestion we used the striker money on Grealish instead is in your and some other imaginations.
We may or may not buy a left back, if we sell Sterling we might replace him we might not, seems like we might sell Torres so we will have that too. Who knows Bernardos thinking.
Money isn’t an issue, still doesn’t mean we will spend more on Haaland or anyone else than we want to.
As our transfer policy has delivered 3 titles out of 4 and we are top of the league and won our c/l group, maybe the transfer team have proved their competence ?

Its already been discussed we have the money for a striker, there has been nothing to suggest we spent money on Grealish instead. In fact we carried on trying to buy Kane after we bought Grealish. The only suggestion we used the striker money on Grealish instead is in your and some other imaginations.
We may or may not buy a left back, if we sell Sterling we might replace him we might not, seems like we might sell Torres so we will have that too. Who knows Bernardos thinking.
Money isn’t an issue, still doesn’t mean we will spend more on Haaland or anyone else than we want to.
As our transfer policy has delivered 3 titles out of 4 and we are top of the league and won our c/l group, maybe the transfer team have proved their competence ?
I never once implied it was Grealish or Haaland or that the Grealish money was striker money. My point was that money is that their isn't a limitless amount of money for transfers. Not sure why, but you don't seem to be able to grasp that.
Do you want Haaland?

It was last summer I think, Etihad extended because we were struggling to find a new sponsor.

We’ll pay the money. We have the money and we’ll pay the money. That’s been established from a few sources, not least Tolmie.

It’s all down to Haaland and Raiola now. We’re here if he wants us. I wouldn’t blame our club if he doesn’t come.

Edit: We also have the whole Puma thing going for us. There are a hell of a lot pieces falling into place, but it just needs the nod from the man himself. Not sure why people still have doubts about our willingness to pay up.
So the creeping fear in the back of your mind has changed!

I never once implied it was Grealish or Haaland or that the Grealish money was striker money. My point was that money is that their isn't a limitless amount of money for transfers. Not sure why, but you don't seem to be able to grasp that.
Do you want Haaland?

The only thing you need to know that Grealish transfer will never affect our chance to get striker in the future. City have enough money to buy both Grealish and Kane if City accept Spurs valuation on him but we don't, so we only buy Grealish instead.

In summer transfer where more likely Haaland will be avalaible, we have more than enough warchest to fund his transfer if many of our player also being sold like for example Torres.

It's already been discussed that we will replace Mendy by buying a full back, he'll be in prison and won't play for City again!
Yes, I'm aware he won't play for us again but I'm also confident that any replacement won't be costing a huge transfer fee.

Absolutely possible
He hasn't shown signs of being better than the best ones in history he is a pure goal scorer, at best he could probably be the next zlatan but not the best forward in history. The hype around him is overblown same with mbappe, they are good but don't play in good enough leagues to properly judge them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.