Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll chalk that one up to the S*N trying to make it look obscene. I mean it'll be a chunk of a fee but i think thats way overblown for even Mina.

Missed 2-3 good chances today. That Bellingham is turning into some player on another note.
If we could somehow afford and broker a deal for Haaland and Bellingham that would be phenomenal. Maybe add Gundo into the equation as part exchange in the Bellingham transfer.

It’s a done deal to us , has been for months , we was hopeful of getting it wrapped up for this January but to keep all parties happy it’s now looking inevitable that we will have to wait till summer , the media will make a big scene of the wages he will get paid , but he’s worth every penny, plus we’ve offloaded players in the last 18 months to fund him and his wages.
Is this your perspective or do you have insider knowledge? @tolmie's hairdoo stated a while ago that something big in January was happening; Dortmund are out of the CL and Haaland would be eligible to play the knockout phase of the European trophy. My perspective aligns with yours but a significant percentage of it thinks we could land him before winter ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.