Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but the difference though is that Dortmund is a stepping stone to him moving to one of the top clubs in Europe.
If he comes to us, he'll be at one of those clubs!
So apart from maybe wanting a move to a warmer climate, i can't see where else he'd want to go after us, especially if he helps us win the big trophies regularly.

Compared to Norway, this is a warmer climate.

I am sick to the back teeth by the way we are refereed.

I am sick of the cheating twats trying to gift those cash cow wankers their success.

And I am sick of the obsequious media lickspittles that are totally and utterly complicit in both.

So time to throw off the shackles, flex our muscle power and show these bastards that we are here to stay.

Get this fella bought City.

Last edited:
Money wise PSG can act swiftly as we’ve seen before and blow everyone out of the water when Mbappe goes. Does he want French football though?

Real can also do the same with the transfer pot they have burning a hole in their pocket. Benzena contract expires in June 2023 so it’s only a year to rotate.

City - ideal for us as there is no competition for an out and out striker.

don’t think anyone else is at the party.

I think in the current financial landscape that only Real, PSG, and City could realistically afford him?

Suppose Chelsea as well, but they made their push last summer and just spent 100m on Lukaku so they're out. United I suppose, but they're shit.

I have nothing to back this up but I just can't see him going to PSG.

So it's us or Real. And I desperately want him to come, and like to think he would prefer us as well. My only worry is that it might come down to whoever stumps up the sketchier, under the table type payments. Which is a double edge sword as Real are quite adept at that, and every football governing body would crash down at the slightest hint of us and only us not doing something completely by the book. Thats their wet dream.

With all that considered I think we'd have to get quite creative and really sell him on the long term vision. Maybe CFG investment in Norway if there's a club near and dear to his heart? Future shares in club affairs post retirement? Inside track on whether Pep will extend or who we are lining up to take over after? Some type of community involvement and marketing? I don't know - but things like that.
Key to the city? Give his mum the director of football job? Give him a full-time on-call fluffer?

…he’s a good striker, but we don’t need to be selling anyone on the project! We are the best team in the world ffs!

Key to the city? Give his mum the director of football job? Give him a full-time on-call fluffer?

…he’s a good striker, but we don’t need to be selling anyone on the project! We are the best team in the world ffs!
I'll take the fluffer if no one else wants them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.