Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So weird to me that he would be by himself hehe

Not really, if he is literally home for Xmas, I doubt he has any reason to be travelling back to Germany with anybody during the mid-season break.

It's a great spotters badge, right place, right time, but nothing to suggest he was in the queue for Manchester.

Probably more flights go to Germany from Scandinavia than anywhere else.

He's had that sky blue back pack for over 12 months.

Not really, if he is literally home for Xmas, I doubt he has any reason to be travelling back to Germany with anybody during the mid-season break.

It's a great spotters badge, right place, right time, but nothing to suggest he was in the queue for Manchester.

Probably more flights go to Germany from Scandinavia than anywhere else.

He's had that sky blue back pack for over 12 months.
You'd think he could afford a new one

FHoXwhjXEAsx9nQ

FHoXwhkWQAghXDJ

Definitely looks like him, very interesting
Sky Blue mask..definitely City bound.

I’ve just been sent this by one of my mates who got a flight back from Norway to Manchester today, we aren’t sure if it’s Haaland or not, anyone got any ideas? If real the bags and shoes are worth a fortune on their own View attachment 32787
It's definitely Haaland, but I wouldn't read too much into it. Certainly can't him see him leaving in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.